8.

"Isabelle!" I heard someone call. I looked up from the ground and saw Jaycee. She threw a fist against the pole and winced in pain.

"What'd the pole ever so to you," I chuckled, running up to her. She looked up to me. Her eyes were cloudy and she looked like she had been fighting with herself.

"What's wrong Jay?" I asked, placing my hands on either side of her shoulders. She shook her head, running her hands through her hair.

"You can talk to me," She sighed. I made her sit next to me on the side walk. Jaycee shook her head, obviously conflicted until her eyes met mine.

"I can't find her," She breathed. I could hear the frustration in her voice.

"The cute friend?" She nodded.

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found?"

"I fucked up Addison," she yelled, her fingers gripping her hair tight.

"Calm down Jay," I sighed, grabbing her hands and holding them in mine.

"She told me she likes me and ran off,"

"Do you like her?" I asked, knowing exactly what the answer was.

"I don't know," she replied. You could see it in the way Jaycee looked at her that she liked her. I didn't know why she couldn't accept it. Isabelle was a good looking girl and I'm sure they were good together.

"Jay I can't tell you what to feel but if you feel something for her you need to tell her,"

"But I don't know if I do," she sighed. I rubbed my thumbs into the back of her hands to try and calm her down. Our eyes met and her eyes gazed down at my lips. Without a second thought, her hand reached my check and she lent in. We kissed. It was soft and sweet. I closed my eyes and felt her deepen the kiss. I smiled but moved away.

"Not here Jay,"

"Then where?" She asked desperately.

"Are you sure Jay? You don't seem in the right head space-,"

"I want to forget everything okay?" I nodded my head. I needed to forget too.

"I know we're just a benefits thing Jay, but you've gotta decide whether you like that girl or not," I helped her up off of the sidewalk.

"And I will, just not now,"

"Okay," I breathed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She ran her fingers through my damp hair. I could feel it curl around her fingers. My head was resting on her chest. I had my eyes closed so I could focus on her heartbeat. She placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"That was good,"

"Better than last time,"

"No where near," I laughed, letting my eyes look up to hers.

"Well you were better this time," She smiled, tracing my lips with her finger.

"Not compared to you, it was like you were going to rip me apart down there,"