23.

Lilacs P.O.V

I woke up pretty early from a restless nights sleep. All I could think about was how vulnerable Addison was and the fact she was in the room next door. Something inside me wondered what it would be like to sleep in her arms, to kiss her and so much more. I shook the thoughts out of my head and jumped in the shower. I striped from her clothes and stood under the warm water. I took notice of the body wash and used it. It smelt like her. When I got out I noticed a dressing gown hanging on the wall. I put my underwear on and grabbed it, slipping it on. I made my way down the hall, my bare feet padding against the wood. I walked into the kitchen and saw no one. Maybe I should make us breakfast? I looked through her cupboards and fridge and decided on waffles. I started making the ingredients when Addison came strolling in. She had bed hair, her eyes baggy and dark, her clothes tossed and crinkled.

"Didn't sleep?" I asked, making the mixture.

"No," she yawned, rising her arms above her head. I looked away when I saw her stomach. God. I tried not to blush but couldn't help it.

"You look good in my clothes," she smirked. I felt myself blush worsen.

"I'm going to shower,"

"Okay," I smiled. I watched as she striped away, her ass on show from her boxers. I was about to heat the pan when I heard a bang at the door. Was she expecting someone? I opened the door.

"Mind telling me what the fu-, oh you're not Addison," Jaycee breathed, looking me up and down.

"No she's in the shower," I smiled awkwardly.

"I need to talk to her,"

"About your mother?" I asked.

"You know?!" She yelled.

"I do work at the hospital Jaycee," She barged past me and walked directly to Addison's bathroom. I groaned.

Addison's P.O.V

"Addison!" Jaycee yelled, barging in on me.

"What Jaycee?" I asked, standing in the shower.

"Get out and get dressed we need to talk,"

"I just got in Jaycee plus it's not like you haven't seen me like this before,"

"Addison don't test me," She warned.

"Seriously Jaycee? You think I tried to kill her?"

"I don't know!" She yelled, throwing her arms in the air. I stopped the water and stepped out of the glass box.

"You'd seriously think I'd kill my best friends mum? You'd seriously think that horribly of me?" I spat.

"No Addison-"

"Well it sure feels like it!" I yelled, wrapping a towel around my body.

"I don't know what to think!"

"I didn't fucking try and kill her!"

"Then who did!"

"She tried killing herself Jaycee!" Before I knew it, her hands were on my throat, holding me against the sink. Our eyes met. She looked angry and furious, something I hadn't seen in her for a long time.

"Don't say that,"

"It's the truth," I choked, my face going red.

"She's not that sick!" She yelled, her grip getting tighter. I didn't want to fight back because I knew I'd hurt her.

"Let go Jaycee!" I pleaded, my hands finding hers. She instantly let go of me. I fell to the floor, coughing and holding my throat.

"I think you should leave," Lilac breathed, turning Jaycee away from me. She shook her head, shoving her way past Lilac.

"Are you okay?" Lilac asked, squatting next to me on the floor.

"I've never seen her this angry in a long time," I breathed, my throat aching.

"When was the last time?"

"When Someone she loved died," lilac stayed quiet.

"I'll be okay, it'll probably just bruise," I shrugged, getting up off the floor.

"Why didn't you do some butt kicking?" She asked, looking st my neck.

"Because I didn't want to hurt her," I replied honestly.

"Do you want waffles?" She asked I nodded.

"I'll eat anything from you," I watched as she blushed. She took it the wrong way!

"I-I didn't mean your pussy, I mean I didn't mean sex like eating you out, Like I'm sure you taste fine-"

"Addison stop," she laughed, shoving my shoulder playfully. I was an idiot.

"Maybe one day I'll let you eat me out, but first, my waffles," she smirked, walking out of the shower. I don't know whether or not to admit this but she just turned me on. Like a lot.

"Ugh!" I groaned, getting back into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smells divine in here," I moaned, the smell of waffles filled the air.

"Wait till you try them, they're like orgasms in your mouth,"

"You can orgasm in my mouth," I mumbled under my breath. She looked at me questionably before plating some waffles. I walked around the bench where she was and grabbed out some golden syrup and ice cream.

"Ice cream? Aren't you supposed to be on like an athlete diet or something?" Lilac laughed, putting the plate in front of me. I lifted my shirt up and smirked at her.

"Do you think I can handle like thirty grams of fat on these bad boys?" I asked gesturing to my stomach. Her face was literally a tomato. Which made me laugh.

"Just pull your shirt down," she mumbled, sitting next to me with her plate. I looked at her and noticed her dressing gown had opened and showed her red lace bra. I instantly groaned. Lace underwear was a weakness.

"Try the waffles," Lilac beamed, scooping some ice cream. I cut some waffle, dipped it in syrup and put on the ice cream. When I tasted it I had to moan. It was like a food orgasm in my mouth. She can cook. Like really cook.

"Fucking amazing," I moaned, eating more.

"I'm glad you like it," she laughed, digging in herself.

"Are you working tonight?" I asked, remembering I have the night shift.

"No I'm on tomorrow night,"

"So your free tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Are you asking me out?" She asked with a smile.

"Well it'll be a nice day, how about that free surf lesson?"

"Of course," she laughed. Seeing Lilac in a bikini, awesome. Spending a day with Lilac, awesome. Possibly kissing her on the beach, even more awesome. Sexy Addison is getting her game back.