17.

It had been a few weeks since Jaycee had gotten out of the hospital. It was her first day back at training today. I didn't know what terms we were on after she found out I knew her mum was in the hospital. She hasn't really spoken to me since. I only kept it from her because Lucinda asked me too. This was so fucking complicated. Like Lilac. One minute I think she likes me and the next it feels like she's friendzoning me over and over. I hate to admit it but I really do like her and I want to ask her out but I'm worried she is straight and Jaycees just playing with me. Maybe I'll wait to see if she asks me. I hope she does.

I threw a few hard punches at the punching bag, trying to burn some steam. Things are just so stressful now. I just want to go back to the days where I didn't care. I haven't had a fight in ages. I looked up and saw Jaycee walking towards me. I could feel slight tension in the air.

"Ready to get back to training?" I asked, wiping a towel over my forehead.

"Yes," she laughed, putting her things down.

"You look exhausted,"

"Tell me about it, that fucking baby won't stop crying all the time,"

"I can't believe you have a baby before you have sex with Isabelle, this is just too funny," I laughed. She hit me playfully on the arm. Guessing we're okay?

"Isabelle is more to me then just sex Addison. I don't even think I'm ready for that with her,"

"Naw queen sex lord Jay Jay is scared to take Isabelle's virginity,"

"No I'm not,"

"Pfft whatever Jay,"

"I'm not Addison. I care about her and I want us both to be ready and-"

"And you were totally ready for a baby huh?"

"No I wasn't but-"

"But nothing Jaycee. You have a freaking kid! You hate kids Jay,"

"I know,"

"So how is she still alive?"

"I don't know, Arabelle is different,"

"Alright, well keep your baby drama to yourself and lets get training,"

"What's crawled up your ass and died?" She asked, grabbing some weights.

"Nothing,"

"Addison, you are never this bitchy,"

"Maybe I'm just in a mood Jay," Nope.

"It's that doctor girl isn't it?"

"No Jay," Maybe.

"It so is! Have you asked her out yet?" She asked, lifting the weights.

"No, she's straight Jay and she's a senior doctor,"

"Addison she's not straight,"

"Oh and your gaydar is working huh?" I laughed, sarcasm in my voice.

"Yes but I literally just asked her,"

"Why would you do that?! Now she'll know I like her," I groaned, running my hands through my hair. Why would she do this?

"That's the point of dating Addison,"

"Had I known that I wouldn't of told you,"

"Oh please, you were going weak at the knees for her Addison, I would've found out sooner or later,"

"Shut up Jaycee and actually do some work,"

"Alright," She laughed, beginning to squat and lift. I can't believe she told Lilac. Now things are going to be even worse around us. I guess at least I know she could be into me. Ugh.