Chapter 50

Camila's Pov:

On our way to Taylor's party I could tell that the whole situation with Dinah and her 'friend' was bothering Vinny. Once we finally arrived I looked at him and he got out and opened our doors which I thanked him but he just nodded and stayed quiet.

I saw Taylor and once she saw me she came over and greeted me and I introduced Vinny and Hailee to her and I was surprised that Vinny wasn't upset anymore he was happy. I smiled as we all walked outside where it was more quieter so we could talk. "So Vinny, I heard you helped Hailee become a singer am I right?" Taylor asked and he nodded. "Well kind of, She was actually posting short videos of her singing on insta which created her small fandom but I didn't know that until after we made the track, I actually caught her singing multiple times and I just had a feeling that deep down there was a future star so I tested it and I was right" He said laughing at the end making Taylor smile. "Okay Simon Cowell" Taylor said jokingly making us laugh. I saw a couple celebrities coming our way and calling for Taylor, she excused herself and left with them. "Camila you've been quiet all night" Hailee said and I just smiled and shook my head. "The night just began give it a while" I said and we all laughed. Vinny got up and stretched "Well ima go get a drink and make friends while I'm at it" He said and then back into the house. "You love him don't you" Hailee said all of the sudden. "What? no I don't" I said quickly and she just smiled. "Come on, I see the way you look at him and I'm pretty sure anyone can even Dinah" once she said that last part my eyes went wide. "but I don't love him, at least not anymore" I whispered.

Vinny's Pov:

Once I entered the kitchen I saw soda, water, and beer. I grabbed a soda can and sat on the counter as everyone came and left the kitchen. "I've never seen you around here kid" I heard someone talk to me, making me turn my head and I saw one of Camila's favorite singer Ed Sheeran. "oh I actually came here with Camila, she's really good friends with Taylor" I said and he just nodded. He grabbed a beer and stood next to me "Nice, so what are you doing here all alone?" He asked and I shrugged "Relationship problems I guess" I said and he nodded "Ah I see, talk to Taylor about it she has gone through many of those" Ed said while laughing, making me smile. "I heard my name, Ed you being a snake" Taylor said and he just laughed "Just a bit" He said and then left. "What were you guys talking about?" She asked "Relationship problems" I simply said and Taylor and grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked her as she pulled me upstairs. "Taking us to my room so we can talk" She said.

I sat on one of her chairs that were on her balcony and she sat next to me "Look, I've been through a lot of break-ups, so I want to help you figure your heart out" She said and I nodded. I took a deep breathe and ran my fingers through my hair. "I think I'm in love with two girls, One being my girlfriend and the other being my best friend" I said and she thought for a second. "Well I've never been in that situation but here's what I will tell you, what does your heart want" She said and I looked towards the yard and I saw Camila with Shawn. "What if my heart doesn't know who either" I said looking towards her and she hummed. "Who do you love so much that you will risk everything for her" I gently bit my lip as I thought. I felt my phone buzz and I got a text from Dinah but I ignored it and I looked back at the same spot Camila and Shawn were but they weren't there anymore. "Taylor I have to go look for her" I said and she smiled "It's Camila huh" She said and I just stared at her shocked. "it's obvious but go look for her" Taylor said and I nodded. "Thanks Taylor" I quickly said as I rushed out of her room and ran downstairs looking for Camila.

_____________________________________________

Minutes have gone by and I still couldn't find her. I walked towards a room near the garage and it was oddly quiet. I opened the door and I saw Camila and Shawn on the couch making out and he had his shirt on the ground but Camila was still in hers. "I'm so dumb" I whispered but I guess they heard me considering the fact that they both looked at me. "Sorry I should've knocked" I quickly said before Camila could speak. I shut the door and quickly left the house. I saw Hailee and gave her a sad smile "Hey is it okay if I leave, I have an emergency" I asked and she shook her head. "No go ahead me and Camila will find a way back home" She said and I thanked her and rushed to my car and I turned on my car and I saw Camila at the front of the house. She saw me but I quickly left Taylor's party.

I've been driving around for the past 3 hours and its 1am already. I stopped at a gas station and filled up my tank. I drove to a random parking lot and I called Andrea.

Hey

yes I know its late but I just cant stay at the house right now

can I sleep over?

okay thanks I'll be over in a couple minutes with food

okay bye

I hung up and I bought some food from McDonald's and then drove to my best friends house. I parked once I arrived and I opened the door with the key she gave me and I walked up to her room and knocked before I walked in. She looked up from her phone and gave me a small smile. I sat next to her and handed her the bag of McDonald's. I picked my shoes off and messed up my hair with my fingers. "So what happened that you wanted to come over" She asked as she stuffed her face with food. I lightly laughed "Nothing" I simply said and she gave me a 'Tell me the truth' face and I laid down in her bed completely. I looked at her and then up at the ceiling "I'm in love with Camila" I whispered.

vote

comment

follow

share