Chapter 47

Vinny's Pov:

During dinner I couldn't concentrate on the conversation. I kept on zoning out and whenever I did Dinah would grab my hand and squeeze it bringing me back to reality. I would always look at her and give her an assuring smile and then continued to eat.

After dinner I quickly took a shower and changed into my grey Nike joggers and a grey Nike sweatshirt. I blow dried my hair and then I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I walked into my room and I put on socks and then I grabbed my all white shoes and I put them on. I put on deodorant and sprayed on a little bit on cologne. I put my phone and keys in my pocket, I walked out of my room and I was met by a small body. "Hey? Where are you going so late?" Ally asked "I have to go talk to Ariana it's important and said she wanted us to meet" I said telling her the truth and she gave me a gently smile and nodded. "okay then go on and I'll tell Dinah so she doesn't worry" She said and I smiled and nodded. "is it that obvious" I asked and she nodded "yea and lets not forget the nick names" She said and I blushed. "well I better get going" I said not wanting to talk about Dinah and I. She laughed and walked into her room and I walked downstairs.

_______________________________

I parked my car in the driveway and I turned my car off and I sat back into my seat and I rubbed the back of my neck. I took the key out of the key hole and I got my phone and texted Ariana I was outside. I put my keys and phone in my pocket once I got out of the car and I locked my car. I walked to the front of her house and I knocked on the door and soon enough the door open and Ariana's mom appeared and she smiled and let me in. I greeted her with a hug and she looked outside to her backyard "She's outside by the pool" She said and I quickly thanked her and I walked outside to see Ariana in booty shorts and a large sweatshirt which covered a part of her shorts. Her hair was in a high ponytail as always and she sitting on the chairs while looking at the LA view.

I sat down beside her and I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and she sighed and opened her eyes, her brown eyes meeting my hazel eyes. She looked away from me and she opened her mouth to say something that I never thought I would hear her say "I think Dinah's using you" She quietly and I looked down and then back at her. "What makes you say that" I asked and she finally looked at me. "The other day I was having a meeting with Simon and I saw her alone and she went into LA. Reid's office and I know people that used to work for him and his name just calls bad news and once I finished my meeting with Simon I was messing around in the hall with Brian and I saw her come out of his office like she was about to cry and I swear I heard her say your name" She said and I looked down and shook my head. "You're lying, Dinah would never use me, we really have feelings for each other" I said and she sighed. "Look Vinny just be careful with her please" She said and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Fine" I said and she gave me a weak smile.

______________________________

I slept comfortable until I felt someone on my bed. I turned on my lamp and saw Camila sitting on my bed. "Camila?" I asked and I looked at my clock at it was 4am. "Why are you awake?" I asked her and she looked at me sadly. I sat up and I opened my arms up and she came over to me and hugged me and I felt something wet on me. I heard her sniffle and I pulled away a little bit and gave her a confused face. "What's wrong Camz" I asked her and she looked up at me and I used my hand to wipe away her tears. "I had a nightmare..." she said and then sniffled again "Everyone was in it except you and I looked for you everywhere and I couldn't so I broke down and they thought I was crazy for thinking you existed in my nightmare... I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life" She continued and when she finished, I held her closer than ever. "I will never you" I whispered in her ear. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight" I asked her and she nodded. I got up and locked my door and I got in bed and I laid down next to Camila and I forgot I was shirtless until one of Camila's hand touched my chest. I turned of the lamp and I held Camila as if I was going to lose her.

I hate myself tonight, I like Dinah but I also like Camila and here I am cuddling the girl I have more feelings for as the one I was going to date is sleeping alone. I wish my heart could make up its mind but not right now, I just want to be with Camila right now... maybe even forever.

I really hope you guys/girls like this chapter and I hope this somewhat explains any of your questions. I will probably post another story but I have a question, should I post the Texting one (Dinah/you Male) or a Fifth Harmony Preference (with Camila)?

vote

comment

follow

share