Chapter 17

Vinny pov:

    I woke up and I got up and grabbed my phone. I saw a text from a gc I was in with just fifth harmony and my band.

Camila: guys we should all hang out today or do something before we go back on tour.

Jaxon: idk I just wanna cuddle with Ally all day

Ally: I'm too tired

Lauren: stop being losers and get your ass up we barely do anything on tour

Ally: Lauren language

Lauren: sorry mom

Ricky: guys shut up

Dinah: gtfo Ricky

Ricky: stfu

Sebastian: I'm Hungary

Arnny: When are you not you fatass

Normani: let's go to the beach

Vinny: I can't ima hang out with someone else

Camila: who you gonna hang out with

Lauren: #JealousMila

Dinah: ^^^

Sebastian: she be #Jealous

Camila: wtf no I'm just being curious

Ricky: sureee

Camila: omg

Vinny: either way ima hang out with Andrea Emma and Kathy.

Ricky: EMMA?!

Sebastian:^^^

Camila: don't you hate Emma and who's Kathy

Jaxon: Andrea and Emma hang out? 😂😂 good joke dude

Vinny: you guys don't even know anything about her

Lauren: that's true guys just leave him alone

Vinny: thank you Lauren

Camila: I don't like her since she did cheat on you with your best friend I mean who tf does that

Vinny: you don't like anyone I talk to besides the guys and my family.

Vinny: you don't even know what happened Camila just go back with Shawn and leave me alone.

Sebastian: Oml

Ricky:^^^

Arnny:^^^

                Vinny has left the chat

     After I left the group I threw my phone on the bed. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and I put on my basketball shorts and my nike shirt. I put on my bike shoes and I grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and went into the excersing room. I plugged my phone into our Bluetooth speakers. I played my workout playlist and I started running on the treadmill.

      After the treadmill I did push ups, sit ups, Pull ups, and lastly i put on my boxing gloves on and I started punching my punching bag.

   After 2 hours working out I grabbed my phone and walked up stairs and saw my parents barely cooking breakfast. "Oh sweetie there you are I was wondering where you left" my mom said while my dad was drinking his coffee while on the laptop on doing his work probably "oh uh no mom I just remembered that I need to stay in shape I mean I am famous" I said laughing and she laughed "ok son whatever you say" she said and then I heard my siblings yelling from the living room. "I swear I'm the only normal child in the family" I mumbled as I walked in the living room and caught them have a pillow fight. I grabbed a pillow and smacked Brenda in the face. She gasped and tackled me to the floor. I laid on the floor and she laid on top of me and then Victor Andrew and Julia got on top. "GUYS I CANT BREATHE GET OFFFFFF" I yelled and they just laughed. "MOMM DADDD" I yelled and they ran into the living and my dad just laughed his ass off. "That's what happens when you mess with them" he said laughing and my mom just glared at him. "Get off your brother and go get clean breakfast will be done in 20 minutes" my mom said and then walked back into the kitchen.