Chapter 18

*Violence towards end*

Vinny's pov:

      While kissing I quickly pulled away and she looked at me weird. "Camila we can't do this I have to date someone and that can't be you" I said as I stood up and she sighed "yes it can" she said getting up also "no Camila our managers agreed that I stick with someone and you stick with Shawn" I said and walked away.

       After that argument with Camila I quickly went to my room and went on YouTube and watched videos. After watching a lot of videos it was already 4:30 so I got off my laptop and looked for my keys. Once I found them I texted Emma saying I was gonna pick her up. I walked downstairs and walked outside and I shut the door behind me. I got in my car and drove to Emma's house.

        Once I was parked outside her house and walked to her door. I quickly knocked on the door and when the door opened it was Kathy. "Hey are you guys ready" I asked and nodded "Yea Emma's still putting on makeup and Aaron is on his way but come in" She said and I walked inside. "Emma hurry up Vinny's already here" Kathy yelled and I heard a loud noise from upstairs. I have Kathy a weird look and we walked upstairs to Emma's room. Once Kathy opened the door she started laughing and I did too. "Stop hugging the floor" Kathy said and Emma glared at her "You're Funny and I slipped on my jacket while trying to get to my closet for my shoes" she said as she got up "that's why my rooms always clean" Kathy said as Emma was putting her shoes "oh shut up and leave I just saw Aaron's car pull up" Emma said and Kathy ran out of her room. "Well that's one way to get her out of your room" I said laughing and she playfully slapped my arm. "Lets just go" she said smiling and I nodded.

        When we got to In n Out Andrea and Kian were already there sitting at a booth. I sat down next to Andrea and Emma sat next to me and Kian was across from Andrea. Once Kathy and Aaron we're done ordering our food they say down with us.

        After talking about random things our food finally came and Emma kept checking her phone. I elbowed her lightly and she looked at me. "What's wrong" I asked and she sighed and gave me her phone "Ethan won't stop texting" she said and I groaned "I really want to beat him up but I'm not a douche like him so he's lucky" I said as I handed her phone back and she giggled "true" she said setting Her phone down and eating her fries.

       After we ate we talked for a little more and we then left to the movie theaters since it was about to begin.

      Once we got there I groaned at how long the line was. We got out of the car and we started walking until we heard girls screaming. We just looked at each other but kept on walking until those screaming girls came in front of us. "Uh hello?" I asked and they screamed getting others attention. "Omg omg omg" one girl with Brown hair and hazel eyes said. I looked around me and there were just a bunch of girls around my age screaming. "Can we take a picture with you" she asked and it hit me... I forgot I became famous and on tour with Fifth Harmony. "Of course" I said as I took a picture with her and others. After that we finally got inside the movie theaters and bought our tickets and went to the room and we got our seats.

      When the movie finished we were about to leave until someone stopped us. He looked at me and smiled "Hey Vinny" he said and I rolled my eyes "What too famous to hang out with me that's pathetic" he said and I got red "of course not but what's really pathetic is having you my 'best friend' sleep with Emma when I was dating her" I said and he scoffed "She kept coming onto me I tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop" Ethan said and I groaned "Bullshit, you convinced her to sleep with you telling her that I was cheating on her when I'm not that type of guy like you" I said angry and he rolled his eyes "Sure keep believing that slut" he said and Emma was about to slap him but Andrea and Kathy stopped her while Kian and Aaron we're standding next to me. "Says the one who wanted to get into my cousins pants not only her but all of the girls I was friends with at school" I said and he got up in my face "At least I know how to get Emma to come right back to me" he said smirking "really what's that" I asked crossing my arms "When realizes that I'm the only one who can make her scream like nobody else not even YOU" he said and I was about to hit him but I had something else in mind. "Andrea do what you always dreamed of" I said smirking and she smiled "Gladly" she said and punched Ethan in the face and he fell to the floor. "Wow that boxing class was worth it" she said smiling. "Okay let's go before he gets up I don't my hands to be covered in Blood from a Bitch" Andrea said and I laughed "yea let's go" Kathy said.

       Once everyone left home, Andrea decided to stay at my house since Her hand hurts from puching Ethan and her parents would probably be asleep by now and she doesn't want to wake them up.

       I opened the door to my house and Andrea quickly went into my Kitchen. "Vinny?" I heard a voice from the living room. I walked to the living room and saw my family watching a show with the girls and boys. "Yes?" I asked and my mom got up and pulled me into the hall "What's going on between you and Camila" she asked "Nothing why mom" I asked and she sighed "Because your manger called and said that you stop hanging out with Camila" she said and I looked down "Does she know" I asked and she nodded and I sighed running my hand through my hair.

     While watching some show with everyone and Andrea sitting on the floor with a bag of ice in her hand, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and looked outside. I noticed that car and I told my brother to come with me. I told my brother to stay behind the wall and he nodded. I opened the door and saw Ethan with a bloody nose and a busted lip. Suddenly everything went black and the last thing I heard was "Pay Back is a Bitch".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

            Sorry I haven't updated I've been sick for a while plus I have to catch up on school since I've missed a few days from being sick.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE