Chapter 13

Vinny pov:

I woke up and I heard people laughing and clicks. I groaned and held Camila tighter. I felt Camila turn around to face me and was really close to my face since her lips were fairly close to mine. I opened my eyes and shut the blinds of my bunk and looked at Camila. "Morning Beautiful" I said when Camila opened her eyes. She blushed and closed her eyes trying to sleep again. She cuddled up to my chest and fell asleep. I grabbed my phone and it was 7am and we had to be at the venue around 12. I heard soft snores come from Camila so I kissed her cheek and instead of sleeping I went on my phone and went on snap chat. I opened Dinahs snapchat story and it was filled with pictures and videos of yesterday while rehearsing or it was me and Camila sleeping together right now. I looked down at Camila and she looked adorable so I took a picture of Camila sleeping on my chest with a messy bun while I kiss her forehead. I put a few heart emojis and posted it on snapchat. I put my phone to charge and I eventually fell asleep again.

We woke up and it was quiet I slowly got out of Camila's grip and put on my shirt. I walked around the bus and it was empty. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for Camila and I. I took a shower and put on my pants and shirt. I grabbed my shoes and my phone I checked the time and it said 11am. I slipped on my shoes and walked to the kitchen and saw Camila eating the breakfast that I made her. She saw Me and smiled "Thanks for the food" she said with her mouth full and I laughed at how adorable she looked right now. "Mila it's 11 and we have to be at the venue by 12 so hurry up I don't wanna miss the M&G" I said as I grabbed my phone since it kept vibrating saying I had a call. I looked at it and it said Ariana. I answered it and walked to the back of the bus.
You. Ariana

Hello
Hey when are coming everyone's here already
I'll be there in 30 mins at least Camila isn't ready yet
Oh ...... Camila's with you on the bus alone
Yea but we will be there I just need to hurry her up
Oh ok well um bye and hurry there's fans here already even tho the meet and greet starts in an hour
*laughs* yea bye I'll see ya soon
Bye

I hanged up and walked back to the kitchen and saw that Camila left her empty plate there. I washed it and when I was done she came out looking for her snapback. "Ugh where is it" she said running around the bus. I laughed and walked to my bunk and found it and gave it camila and she thanked me "Where was it" she said "in my bunk remember you slept there last night" I said and she laughed "oh yea let's go I wanna meet some fans" I nodded and we walked out of the bus and she held my hand as we passed fans outside the venue and they kept screaming and yelling a lot of stuff. Once we stopped Big Rob we sighed in relief and ran to him. "Hey you're finally here, ok so the meet and greet starts in 10 minutes so hurry up and go down the hall and turn right into the catering and I think everyone is there talking before heading to meet the fans" he said in his deep voice and we nodded and ran down the hall well I did Camila was wearing heels "Vinny Come carry me" she said and I groaned and got down and she jumped on me and I ran to the catering room. I walked in and saw everyone at a table and I sat down by Camila.

After the meet and greet the girls went to rehearse on stage as Ariana left with her crew into another room to practice their dances and we walked into a dance room and practice our dance moves and vocals. We finished and were tired out. After rehearse we had 3 hours left before the concert started so we all went to eat.

After eating we talked and headed back to the venue to get dressed. We had one hour left so we all sat down in front of the stage. I got up and grabbed Camila's hand. We walked backstage and I found some scooters so I got on one and looked at Camila and she got on one "Lets race outside" she said and we both drove the scooters outside and saw the guys (In your group) with Ariana and Bea playing basketball as the other girls (Fifth Harmony except Camila) watching them play. I got off and Lauren took my scooter and Dinah took Camila's and they drove away. I went on the court and Jaxon passed me the ball and I made a three pointer. "Show off" Ariana said breathing hard "I'll take your place go rest you look tired" I said laughing and she faked laughed and flipped me off and left. I laughed and I was on a team with Ricky and Bea against Sebastian Arnny and Jaxon. I blocked Sebastian and made a lay up. We won but we had to go back inside to get ready.

After Bea it was Ariana then us then Fifth Harmony. We had the same outfits on except the shirt it had the same design but a different color. After they did our hair we left backstage and got our earpieces on and our microphone. After Ariana came off the lights went out and on stage there were out own names in the back and we all stood under our name as our back faced the fans. It turned dark and it erased our names and replaced it with our group name 5 LA Boys and when the music started the lights turned on and we turned around and did our dance and made sure to get it right while singing. After a few songs we sat down and sang Little Things. After our last song the girls went on and we changed and went backstage so see them preform.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know it took me forever to update but it's been hard with school plus busy with homecoming week and last week of the quarter but yea I'll update but it'll be slow and I'm working on a new story but I'm making chapters before I publish any so I can be on track and my other story well I'm planning to end that but probably make a sequel but yea thanks for the views. -Marisol

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE