Chapter 43

Vinny's Pov:
   Once we entered our house I saw Brenda with Andrea and mentally cursed. I tried to turn away but someone tackled me. "You piece of shit, did you really forget about me" Andrea yelled hitting me. "Ow shit no I'm just busy, I'm sorry okay" I said and she stopped hitting me and got up and helped me up. "I fucking missed you" she mumbled against my shoulder as she engulfed me in a hug. I hugged her and then I pulled away. "I missed you too but what are you girls doing here at our house" I asked Andrea and my sister. "Well I wanted to talk to you boys and Andrea wanted to beat you up" Brenda said and I sighed. "I'm sorry again Drea I've been freaking busy but maybe you can hang with us" I suggested and she nodded. "VINNY" I heard my baby sister Julia yell. I kneeled down and hugged her. "Hey baby what are you doing here?" I asked Julia "Mommy and Daddy brought us here but their outside making food with the girls" She said making me smile. "Do you wanna go in the pool?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yea but Mommy won't let us until we eat" she said and I laughed. "Well this is our house and I say that you can go swimming" I said and she smiled. "Well lets go" Julia said dragging me away from the boys.
__________

    "Mom leave them alone I said they could get in before eating" I told my mom who was about to yell at Julia and Andrew. "Oh my god what am I going to do with you" She mumbled and walked away making me laugh.

     I went up to my room and changed into my trunks and I grabbed a towel from my bathroom and then I walked down the hall until someone grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room. I turned around and I saw a smirk playing on Lauren's face. "What?" I asked her and she wiggled her eyebrows at me making me confused. "What's going on between you and Dinah?" She asked and I let out a small laugh. "Um nothing really why?" I said and she scoffed but then smiled. "Bullshit, what do you call those cuddles you guys share and the constant flirting and lets not forget you guys went on a date" she said and I sighed but soon replaced it with a smile. "Okay Jauregui you got us, we have a thing going on and before you say anything, yes I do have feelings for her" I said and she squealed and smiled wide. "Ee this is amazing, and I will allow you to date Dinah" Lauren said and I laughed "okay whatever lets go already" I said and she nodded and we walked back outside.
__________

     After we ate, we were in the pool swimming and I couldn't stop staring at Camila even if I wanted too. I sighed and got out of the pool. "Ima go take a shower then head to bed" I said and then yawned. I went to hugged my parents and siblings bye. I wrapped myself with my towel and I went to my room.

    After I took a shower I put on my white Calvin Klein boxers and black nike joggers and white socks. I quickly dried my hair and I got my pack and lighter and went to the roof.

    I sat back on the couch and I pulled out a cigarette and I got my lighter and lit it up. I put it in my mouth and I inhaled the drug as I watched the sun set. I slowly exhaled the smoke as my mind drifted into a other dimension.
__________

    I continued but then stopped before I got too high and I get caught. I threw the cigarette on the floor and I stepped on it. I put my pack and lighter in my pocket and made my way to my bathroom.

    I sprayed myself with axe and I brushed my teeth and then used mouth wash. I washed my face with water and I went back to my room. Once I entered my room I changed into my shorts and I out on a random shirt.

   I laid on my bed and I turned on my tv putting on Criminal Minds. The door opened and I saw Dinah smile as she came in. "Hey" I said and she waved and closed the door after she came in. "What's up" I said sitting up and she shrugged and sat next to me. "Can we cuddle?" She asked and I nodded.

   I laid on top of Dinah and she kept laughing. "Hold up this is so cute" she said as she got her phone and took a picture of us cuddling.

DinahJane~

144,637❤ 256,434💬

144,637❤ 256,434💬

DinahJane: I just wanted to cuddle but he started being adorable and I just had to take a photo. Aren't we adorable though @VinnyMartinez

VinnyMartinez: Obviously, we're cute together😘

   After I commented Dinah started laughing and I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Turn that phone off and lets go to bed" I said and she nodded and turned around so she faced me. She put her hand on my cheek making me smile. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now" She mumbled and I leaned in a little closer and put my hands on her waist. "Well what's stopping you" I whispered and she bit her lip and closed the gap.

      Sorry for this long update. I haven't been able to since I've been traveling a lot and I just cane home and ima leave again on Wednesday but don't worry I will make plenty of more chapters.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share