Chapter 16

Vinny pov:

Hours after the Q & A with Andrea we were exhausted the next morning. After making the video and watching parts of a movie was tiring. Now all Andrea has to do is edit the video and upload it on her channel.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I saw the caller id and it was Eric. I groaned and answered his call

M- Hello?
E- Morning
M- what do you want I was sleeping
E- *chuckles* of course but I just wanted to know if you and Camila are dating
M- no why
E- Cuz Simon called me and said you have to date someone it can be any girl you want except Camila
M- why not Camila
E- I thought you out of everyone knew
M- knew what
E- that she's dating Shawn Mendes
M-WHAT
E- ow and yea I'm sorry kid I know how much you like her
M- alright well bye
E- bye

I hung up and put my phone down and laid back down. I stayed there for 5 minutes then got up and grabbed my clothes and a towel. I walked in my restroom and took off my clothes and got in the shower.

After that long shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I opened my dresser and found my number 5 gum and took a piece. I heard my ringtone again so I grabbed it and it was Emma calling me. I answered it and I heard Kathy in the back laughing.

E- Vinny Hey!
M-*Laughs* Sup Emma
E- so um.... wanna hang out later
M- sure why not
E- *cheers* yay.... Well um text ya later bye
M- bye

The call ended and I was smiling like an idiot. I looked at the time and it was 8:30am and Andrea wasn't here so she probably left before I woke up. I walked to Andrews room and decided to do something he hates the most. I gently pushed him and he slowly woke up. He saw and rubbed his eyes "Let me sleep Vin I'm tired" he said tiredly and I grinned "No wake up or tickle monster will attack you" I said and he laughed "Yea right" he said turning over so his back was facing me so I jumped on his bed and started tickling him. He kept laughing and crying. "Omg you're crying" I said laughing and he laughed and pushed me "Be quiet and don't wake up Julia she has mom's attitude" he said in seriousness and I laughed "You're mean Andrew" I said and he shrugged his shoulders "It's true though" he said and sat on his bed stretching. I walked out of his room and saw my parents still asleep so I went to Victors room and woke him up and we both to Brendas room and started jumping on her bed. She pushed us off and is three went to the kitchen and made everyone breakfast. I made most of the food, Victor set up the table, and Brenda helped me cook. Once we finished and put food on the table we woke Julia and my parents up and Andrew was changing out of his star wars pajamas.

After eating it was around 10 so we were gonna wash the dishes but my parents I insisted and cleaned the plates. Brenda took Julia a shower and dressed her and did her hair. I cleaned my room and help Andrew put his blankets on his bed nice and put his dirty clothes in a basket. His hair has grown so he made me do his hair like Victors and mine. After that he went down stairs mostly likely to the living room with our parents. I saw my baby sister wearing a dress with sandals. I picked her up and carried her downstairs to the living room with my parents. I put Julia on my mom's lap and I heard my phone ringing from my phone so I went back up to my room.

I parked outside her house and knocked on her door. I saw Kathy when the door opened "Are you always gonna open the door for me" I asked and she laughed "No you just got lucky" she said and we laughed and invited me in. We went to the living room and sat down and talked. I heard Emma and little boy screaming. I saw a little boy that looked like Kathy and Emma. "Calvin you can't just go around the house screaming" Kathy told him and he pointed at Emma "She was chasing me" he said and Kathy just rolled her eyes "Every morning" she said and I nodded "so.... Emma you good to go" I asked and she smiled "Yea let me get my phone real quick" she said and when she came back we left to the mall.

After the mall we went out to eat and now we're at the beach. It was the same beach where we met and had our first date. After walking I sat down near the water and she sat by me. The sun was still shining but slowly going down. I felt weight on my shoulder I looked down and saw that her head was resting on my shoulder. I breathed in deeply and intertwined my hand with hers. I felt weight lifted off my should and she was probably looking at me now but I kept looking at the beautiful view of the ocean and sunset. I turned my head to the left and looked right into her eyes. "What" I asked softly and she shaked her head "it's nothing, I just..... I just miss this, miss us" she said and looked down at our hands. I put my hand under her chin so she could looked at me. I felt her getting closer, I still love her and she loves me now's the right time, I leaned in and felt her hot breath on my lips and she closed the gap. I felt fireworks and the kissed lasted for a few seconds but it felt like minutes. She pulled away but I kissed her again.

After that date we went on another one but tour is starting up again soon and I don't know if I should date her or wait til after or wait for Camila. Why do I always about Camila she's with Shawn?

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE