Chapter 46

Vinny's Pov:

     "Hey Vinny can we talk real quick" I heard Dinah say interrupting me and Camila. I nodded and got up and we held hands and walked away from everyone. We sat down with our backs pressed to a tree while looking at the LA view. "So... What did you want to talk about?" I asked and she let out a shaky breath. "Well um... is there anything going between you and Camila" She asked "Oh god no, me and Mila are just best friends" I said. But I want to be more than best friends with her, my feelings for her are just... indescribable but in a good way. Dinah smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand "Do you ever think that we will be more than this" She asked nervously and a smile crept onto my face. "Of course just a couple more dates and maybe just maybe... I might ask you if I feel like it" I joked and she softly smacked my arm causing me to laugh. "Princess, you know I would ask you in a heart beat, it's just that I'm waiting for the right time" I said softly and I saw her blush at the nickname that I gave her. "Well my 'Prince' I'll be waiting for you to grow some balls" She said and I playfully pushed her as I started laughing. "I have balls its just that I want it to be perfect, I mean if you want I can ask you right now but it would be less special" I said and she nodded. "I mean are you sure 'cuz I wanted it to be a surprise and make it all cute and romantic before I asked you and then once you said 'yes' i was going to take you to another surprise to end the date" I smirking and she then shook her head. "You know what i think you should ask me when you're ready" She said making me laugh "Yea that's what I thought" I mumbled and she smacked me. "Ow stop hitting me princess" I said pouting and she smiled and gave me a quick peck on my cheek. "Uh honey no, my lips very much available right now" I said and she rolled her eyes and got up making me get up too. "Lets go cuddle, I don't wanna be out here anymore" She said and I just nodded my head since i would never turn down that offer especially with Dinah.

_________________________________________

    We were alone in the living room while cuddling until Camila joined us and then invited everyone else. I looked at Dinah and she looked pissed at what Camila had just done. Which caused us all to sit up so we could fit on the 2 big couches.

    I felt Dinah put her head on my shoulder and gently fall asleep. I held Dinah's hand throughout the movie as I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb.

   Once the movie finished Dinah was asleep so I decided to carry her to my room and let her sleep in there
____________________________________________

     I sat in front of the booth as I played with my guitar. I continued to mess around with the strings until Hailee was done singing. "Hey Vinny come listen to it" a producer that I know said. I went over to him and put the headphones on. He played the track and I stayed serious throughout the whole time. Once the song finished, Hailee waited for my reaction and I stared at her bit then my lips broke into a smile. "That was actually amazing Haiz" I said while smiling and she squealed in happiness and I got up and she tackled me in a hug. I continued laughing as she hugged me and freaked out. "I have some bad news for you though" I told Hailee and she stopped smiling and stared at me. "Well what is it" She asked and I sighed "Well I'm going to fire you from being on the crew and have someone sign you because I think that if you became a singer you can become famous" I said and she smiled and hugged me again. "I love you so much" Hailee said and I nodded while smiling "Once I show a label this song and they want to sign I will contact you okay?" I said and she nodded.

______________________________________________

I opened the door to my room and I saw Dinah laying on my bed with the tv on but she was on her phone. "Hey" I said as I took off my shoes and she stared at me, I looked at her confused "What?" I asked "Where were you, Camila told me you left hours ago" She said and I sat on the bed next to her and smiled. "Well do you know one of the crew members named Hailee?" I asked her and she nodded "Well I actually took her to the studio so she could record a song and it was amazing" I said while smiling and Dinah slowly nodded. I sighed and plugged in my headphones to my phone and handed to Dinah so she could put them on.

_____________________________________________

I laughed very loud when I witnessed Camila trip and dramatically fall down the stairs. I walked down the stairs holding my stomach from laughing so hard and I received a smack by Camila. "You're so damn clumsy Camila" I said and she pouted. Oh how I wish I could kiss that pout off of her face. I slowly shook those thoughts away and I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked into the kitchen as Ally prepared dinner with the help of Arnny and Ricky. We sat down on the stools next to the island and we started talking.

After we prayed and began to eat my phone started to ring. I quickly excused myself and I walked outside and answered the call.

Vinny: Hey? What's up

Ariana: I have to tell you something that involves your relationship with Dinah

Vinny: What is it?

Ariana: I can't say it over the phone so can we meet somewhere?

Vinny: Depends... is it good or bad?

Ariana: Oh it's bad

Vinny: (sighs) Fine when and where

Ariana: Can we meet tonight at 11, my house

Vinny: Yea I'll try to go

Ariana: Okay se you later

Vinny: Yea see ya (Ends Call)

What could possibly be wrong between my relationship with Dinah?

I am very sorry that I haven't updated, I had been so busy plus school has been a pain but I finally got my grades up and I almost got my laptop and phone took away so I am sorry for the lack of updates but good news I had today off and next week I only go to school for 3 days for I have 4 days off and within now and that time I will try to update or at least have some chapters done before I publish them.

vote

comment

follow

share