Chapter 49

"Don't you think it's funny that Carter told you to take me with you?"

"I don't find that funny, because it's bullshit." I tell him.

"No, no, no. You're totally looking at it the wrong way." He turns back to me and gets off the ledge. I internally sigh and take a few steps back.

He shuts the window, much to my relief and walks closer to me until he's right in front of me.

"It's funny, because the boys accepted him back. They hate us, Shawn. They hate us!" He yelled at me.

"They don't Aaron. You're totally overreacting. They are fine with us. Haven't you seen the dirty looks Carter is receiving or how they are involving us and leaving Carter in the blank. Look, Carter is not going to do anything anymore. I'm going to stay with Matt and Taylor. Hayes will stay with Nash. You will stay with Cameron; the Jacks will obviously stay together and like I said; Carter will be alone." I explain.

"I have a question and I need an honest answer." I tell him. He nods.

"A few weeks ago, and you tried to... Why did you put the plug in the sink." His face turns pale.

"I don't know. I don't know why I did any of that to be honest. I was in a bad place, I guess." He explains.

"Look, I was just wondering, okay? It was horrible to see you like that and to have to clean up the place and.. It was just tough to see all that and having to pull out the plug to wash your blood away." I tell him.

I can see he's letting his mind wonder off and I need to stop him.

"Aaron?" He looks up. "Huh?" "Please don't go back there." I tell him.

He shakes his head. "I can't promise anything." He says.

"Why can't you?" I ask him. "Because I'm me. You know me."

"You didn't just jump." I tell him.

We both look at the closed window. "Doesn't mean anything. I can turn around and get up that ledge right now."

"Don't you think I would stop you? Do you know how much it actually hurt me hearing you say stuff like that?" I ask him. He shrugs. He doesn't care.

"Okay, fine. Have fun on your own." I turn to leave the room.

Little did I know the mistake I made.

"Where's Aaron?" I walk into Gilinsky and Taylor in the hallway.

"Probably going to jump. You should hurry." I tell them.

He probably thought I was joking. When he figured from my face that I wasn't, he and Taylor took off with horrified facial expressions.

So handy that I didn't need to explain further. They would have lost precious time to save our precious Aaron.

Aaron's P.O.V.
Why would Shawn do this? Am I that much of a bother or a whiner that he leaves me alone and says things like that.

I consider turning around to get back on the ledge. I walk closer to the window and look down. I can only just view the ground, that's how high it is. People look like ants. Let alone that dog across the street. It's like a little dot. I'm playing connect the dots within my head, but it's impossible to find a logic item within the dots.

I open up the window, not knowing what I'm going to do.

Would it do the guys any good? Of course it would. They wouldn't have to worry about me anymore.

I leaned over the edge with my upper body to look down. It's still high. Am I really going to do this? Maybe I should think this through.

I was about to shut the window again, promising myself that I wouldn't let Shawn get to me. I am better then that.

The door opened to see Gilinsky and Taylor.

They look terrible.

"Get away from there, Aaron." Gilinsky spoke.

"I wasn..." I respond.

"Come on. Come here. You don't want to do this." Taylor joins.

"But I was ab..." Why do they keep cutting me off?

"You're worth it. Close that window Aaron." Gilinsky says.

They walk over slowly. They are about in the middle of the room.

I froze when they entered, and I haven't really moved since. Do they really think I am going to jump?

Well, alright. I wanted to jump. Why didn't I when I had the chance?

When Gilinsky is close enough, he pulls me away from the window by my arm. His grip was tight, and I'd be surprised if it didn't leave a mark on my arm.

Taylor runs to shut the window. Gilinsky holds me close. And even if I had already decided that I wouldn't jump, I still broke down in Gilinsky's arms.

I can feel him sobbing as I cry myself. I don't know what Taylor is doing, but I can hear him cry as well.

"Why would you do this?" Gilinsky asks me when we've all calmed down.

"I wasn't going to jump." I tell him.

"Cut the bullshit, Aaron. You obviously were. Stop lying to us and let us help you." Taylor seethes.

"Okay fine. You want to know the truth? I was on that ledge. Shawn talked me off, then turned. I wanted too, but I changed my mind, knowing I'm better then that." I yell back.

"Please let us help you." Taylor says with tears entering his eyes again. I nod.

"I need you." I respond. Taylor walks over and hugs me.

Call us gay, but they're not really good with expressing their feelings. A hug is the best love you can get from them.

"Do we have to tell the others?" I ask them knowing what they're going to say.

"We do. Remember how your secret got spilled? Or Shawn's?" Gilinsky tells me.

"Okay, fine. Let's get it over with." They guide me back and collect the boys and Bart.

Why'd they have to get Bart involved. He'll put me away. Ban me from Magcon.

I'm kinda nervous as they tell the short story of what I told them and how they found me.

I'm too nervous to look anyone in the eyes. I fixated my eyes on the floor.

I'll take it like the boy I am and won't make a fuss when they ban me.

"I'll schedule a therapist. He's not going to be left alone." Is the only thing I heard.

They're keeping me? Why are they keeping me around?

Thank you soo much for reading!!

Please leave a vote and/or a comment and let me know what you think.

I appreciate all your support very much!!!