Chapter 49

Hey!!

Aaron's P.O.V.
I don't know what happened, but after Shawn left, I just threw the words out. I don't know where that came from.

I spoke the words out when no one was talking.

They all looked my way and I know they all understood perfectly.

Carter was in the room. They somehow accepted him back. He kept quiet, knowing all too well what would happen if he decided to speak up.

I guess they were speechless from my confession.

Why is it so hard for them to hear?

I had to explain them word for word what had happened, and I had to confess that Shawn found me and that if it weren't for him entering my room, then I would have carried on swallowing these pills.

Yeah, all the missing pills that Shawn counted from the bottles, they were consumed not even minutes ago. Enough for something to happen, but too less to die. The week after was the worst.

I had bad aches, whether in my head or stomach. I had been tired and delusional. I saw things that weren't there. I suffered panick attacks. I was panicking and sweating. Panicking that the boys would find out. I wsas panicking about other things that would happen if someone found out.

I feel like I'm still suffering, because I do forget things really easily, I only began to notice when I somehow found out that memory loss can be a temporary or even permanent side effect of overdosing.

I forgot how I found out.

SEE?!!

Shawn's P.O.V.
"I didn't tell you, because it wasn't my secret to tell. I kept a close eye on him, but it felt wrong to talk about with someone else or behind his back." I tell Matt.

"Sure." Of course he is referring to the time he found me in the bathroom.

"Where's Aaron?" I ask changing the subject.

"Don't change it. He's gone to his room." Cameron responds.

"Okay. I'm gonna go see if he's okay. I'll go to Emma after. It doesn't feel good to leave her alone this long." I say.

"Fine, but we will be talking about this later." Matt says. Why does he keep bringing it up?

The others don't even know. This way, he is only making them suspicious.

I exit the room and look for Aaron. I enter his hotel room with the key Cameron handed to me before I left.

I walk into the main room to find an empty bathroom and an empty bed. The window is open.

Aaron's sitting there on the ledge.

"Aaron?" He flinches and turns around to face me. Tears are running down his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He doesn't respond and turns back to look outside.

I see him lean a little over the edge to look down.

"This is very high." He whispers, but I'm able to hear.

I took a few steps closer. "What are you doing?"

"I need to think." He responds.

"Think about what?" I ask him.

"Think about what Carter said and what I want." He pauses. "Don't you think it's funny.."

He spaces out. "What is funny, Aaron?" I walked closer once again.

"Stay there." I stop walking immediately.