Chapter 46

Fastest follow up chapter in a while :)

Enjoy!

Shawn's P.O.V.
"I need help." I tell Matt. He's still holding me and I'm enjoying his company.

"It's okay. We'll help you." Matt says.

"I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to go to bed."

"I'll send Aaron up for you." Matt tells me.

I nod in thanks and Matt leaves me alone.

I need to do it. I have time before Aaron gets back.

"I know what you've done." Aaron says to me when he's been in the room for approximately five minutes.

"Did what?" I ask him confused. "You harmed yourself." He turned to me to read my face. That was a mistake.

"Suggesting stuff like that.. You obviously done it yourself to suspect it." I fire back.

"So what if I did? They don't care about me. I'm their innocent, non-breakfast eating little brother. They know I had issues with the nose bleedings, but that's all disappeared into thin air." He says.

I'm actually angry with him. Why is he doing this to himself. Why is he putting himself through so much pain?

"What are you talking about. Once they know what you're doing, they'll be all over you and forget about me." I respond.

"Oh honey, they'll never forget about you." He says with a girly voice.

He's pissing me off so much right now.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I get up and he walks closer to stand in front of me. I'm taller, but he's obviously got the upper hand.

"In their eyes, that poor little boy you are, has been so through much, that they picture you as if you're made from glass. They are handling you with so much care and they're never going to see you as anything else other then glass." Aaron speaks.

I couldn't atop myself, but before I knew it, Aaron was on his knees holding his hands up to his face. I punched him square on the nose.

"Oh my go." "Save it." He snaps at me.

He enters the bathroom and slams the door behind himself, leaving me alone with the guiltiest feeling ever.

He stays in there for god knows how long. I don't actually time it, but it felt like I'd been standing in the exact same spot for hours before he finally exited the bathroom.

His nose looks better. "I'm so incredibly sorry." I tell him. He can see the guilt in my eyes, but doesn't know what to do. He knows I've got things on him, just like he's got things on me.

"I will treat you like the close friends we are, but I'm not sure if I can forgive you."

"I beg your pardon. You totally got what you deserved." I yell.

"How? How did I deserve that punch? Tell me." He yells back.

"You said some pretty hurtful things to me and I'm sorry for punching you, but..." he waits for me to continue, but I don't.

"Everyone is going to kill you if they find out." He says. Is he going to sell me out?

"You just, you got on my nerves and I didn't respond well. I'm sorry." I apologize again.

"Yeah, I've heard that before." He says folding his arms in front of his chest.

"But I'll make you an offer." He adds. "We both go to sleep and we'll figure this out later. I'm tired." He finishes.