Chapter 14

Shawn's P.O.V.
I looked around at all the guys before getting up. I ran after Aaron. I know where he's going. It's not that hard to guess. He is going to hide, well, he thinks he is, but he is so predictable that we know where he is going to try to hide.

I was right when I found him on the highest floor. He was seated on the floor, against the door, with his knees pulled up. I stop running when he comes into view. He's softly sobbing. His face is red, from both the tears and the constant wiping with his sleeves.

"You okay?" I ask him as I slowly walk up the last few steps and sit down next to him. His sobs get louder and I put my arm around him. He moves towards me and cries into my chest. I put my arms around him securely and let him cry.

"The door was closed." He finally speaks up. I look at him questioningly. "We would have been out there and not here, if the door hadn't been locked." Right. I suggest we go down. He shakes his head. "No." His voice cracks. He is barely able to talk. "Yeah, we are. Come on. You can't hide forever." I tell him. "But they are going to make me talk or something else. I don't want to talk." He begs me. "Please? Please help me. Don't let them make me do things. I don't want too." I look at him and I can see how upset he is. He is rarely this upset and it makes my heart ache.

My best friend, right next to me, pouring his heart out. He is so hurt and scared for what is going to happen when he walks down the staircases. I softly push him off and stand up. I stick out my hand for him to reach for it. "Come on. I'll stand by you every minute. For as long as you want, alright?" He looks up at me as if to question me if I'm going to keep my promise. I smile in return and give him a nod.

He takes my hand and we both walk down back to the others. Aaron never let go of my hand. He's frightened. Just before we entered the hotel room, we could hear the screams from inside. It made Aaron jump. It also meant that they were all still in there. I gave him a reassuring hug. I could feel his heart beating in his chest. He really is scared for whatever is going to happen.

They might freak out. They might blow up. Anything can happen. They can be either mad, angry, upset or maybe even relieved to see him back. Literally anything can happen. I hold his hand close to me as we enter the room. I had been smart enough to take one of the hotel cards, because if we had to knock on the door, we would still be in this position for at least a fifteen minutes.

We entered the room and closed the door behind us. He squeezed my hand, and held onto it tightly. We walked into the main part of the hotel room and found all the guys seated, or well, all over each other as they were trying to film some videos for social media. When they saw us, they immediately stopped all the social media and basically froze on the spot. They could see Aaron's face and how he had most likely been crying for a while. Everyone stood up and sat down properly. I dragged him by his hand to sit down as well.

I understand that this made everything even more scary. Everyone watching your every step. That's what fans are for, but when they are your friends and they know so much about you, things that are true, not rumors made up by the media, it's scary.

We all sat in silence. I guess we were all waiting for Aaron to speak up, but I think we all knew very well that that wasn't going to happen. Cameron started. "What now? You can't keep up these bad habits Aaron. You know well enough how bad they are for you and what they can do with you. Both mentally and physically."

Aaron nodded softly, so he did remember what it does with people and why we are scared about him developing these habits. It's a sickness. I know what it does with people and that's why I'm scared for Aaron. I don't want to lose him. If I don't go first. I still am battling it myself, but I don't want anyone to know. It's supposed to be secret. I think Aaron thought the same way.

With all the focus on him though, I can do whatever I want. Everything is going to be easier for me. I still have to watch out, but can hide it more easily if I'm being sloppy.

"Let's just not do this right now." I started. I stood up and dragged Aaron with me. I saw him look back at the others, who just watched us leave. I took him downstairs into the lobby and we went out. I found the nearest park, it was then, that I finally let go of him. "Why did you drag me all the way here?" He yelled at me. I put my hand in front of his mouth to keep him from more screaming. We will catch attention from bystanders.

"Come on. How long ago have we hung out? Just the two of us. Let's just have a good day. We'll figure everything out later. I promise." Aaron shrugs. A part of the park has a playground. It's completely empty. We race each other there and just climb into the thing. We start to play tag and I start. Bad choice, because he is way better at it then I am.

Cameron's P.O.V.
We watch the guys leave. "Shouldn't we follow?" Matt asks us. I started to say something, but never spoke. I corrected my sentence and spoke. "I think just two should. Just to be sure."

Nash and I were following the two. Aaron was dragged along by Shawn and he didn't look very comfortable. Like Shawn was actually hurting him. He stopped when they were in the middle of a park. Both faces changed to happy and I knew they were alright. They started to run, I thought they had seen us, but they ran towards a playground. When they started sliding down the slide and play tag, at least that's what it looks like, we were confident that they were fine and we decided to leave them alone.

We made our way back to the hotel and reassured the boys and Bart that they were alright.

"We should really do something. We can't have him tear himself apart. No one wants to take this kind of news to Becky, but I think we have too." Bart was clear and I knew he was right, but I don't want to bring Becky down with such news.

"But if we tell her, she's going to pull him out of Magcon for sure. At least for a bit to get him better. Is that going to do any of us any good? Aaron will only get even more upset and we will get upset with the fact he left and that he is not alright. We are way better off with getting help and we'll see how far we go. I think he has to stay and we'll take it day by day. Up to Aaron to decide what he wants. Per day. And of course we'll watch him and make decisions for him if he is going to make the wrong ones." Cameron speeches.

"We'll talk to Aaron once more. We'll see what the outcome is of that one. But if he stays, I expect more maturity from all of you and you look after him properly." Bart demands. We all promise him we will.

"You might want to look after Shawn as well. I've noticed he has been a bit distant lately." Bart says before he leaves.

We all sit there. "Has any of you noticed that?" I ask the guys. "Well, I think everyone has noticed the anger issues. Especially towards Aaron, but I don't think anything else." Apart from what else we already know. All the boys agree with what Gilinsky said.

Aaron's P.O.V.
Shawn and I were having fun playing tag, and it got even funnier when it started to rain. That guy is really slow. We made our way back to the hotel. We were completely drenched and don't want to get sick. Not on tour.

We showered and got dressed. We called Cameron to see what they are up too. They were about to get dinner, so we decided to join them.

Shawn's P.O.V.
When we got down, the crew and boys were all scattered throughout the dining hall. I saw Bart looking at us when we entered. We both got a plate and took what we thought would be nice. Which wasn't a lot. Compared to the other boys, we could have also just grabbed a fork and put one bite on it.

When we were about to finish our dinner, Bart got up and walked over towards us. "Aaron, can you come with me for a second?" I have no idea what he wants, but his facial expression and his tone tell me it's serious. I look questioningly at others, but no one looks up. They are all staring at the table and I know Aaron had noticed too. "Yeah, sure." He stood up hesitantly and I gave him a reassuring look. He smiled back and walked with Bart.

I only spoke up when they were out of hearing sight. "What was that and what's going on?" I ask the boys.

"Well..."

Sorry! But I do hope you liked it!!