Chapter 32

A new one :)

Matts P.O.V.
He agreed. He needs help too. I'm still sharing with Shawn, but we're going to get someone else to share with Aaron. Cameron needs to sleep and not worry about what things Aaron could possibly be doing to himself in a bathroom or what goes through his head every second of the night.

I think we should get Gilinsky to share with him, even if it is only for a little while. Gilinsky is good with Aaron and I think he can really help right now. Johnson will have to share with Taylor if we are going to get Carter to share with Cameron for now. Nash is still sharing with Hayes, which is still okay.

The newest room changes are the next. Cameron is sharing with Carter, Nash is sharing with Hayes, Aaron will be sharing with Gilinsky, Taylor will be sharing with Johnson and Shawn will be sharing with me.

I hope Aaron trusts Gilinsky. I know Shawn trusts me. Hayes trusts his brother, and the rest of the guys are okay. Well, everyone is shaken up at the moment with these things going on at the moment, but they are okay. For as far as I know.

Nash and Cameron walk with me back to the hotel. Cameron and Aaron need to have a talk.

We walked into the hotel, just for the elevator, Cameron stopped walking. "I can't. I can't face him yet." He says. "Why? Are you scared?" Nash asks him. "Yeah, I am. What do I say to him? He's hurt. I don't want to hurt him worse." He tells us.

"So what, you not talking to him is going to hurt him worse. He's going to feel abandoned by you. He needs you Cameron. Get over yourself and help him!" I hit Nash. I know he's trying to protect us all, but there's no need to threaten Cameron like this.

Cameron is having a hard time too, and yelling is only going to make things worse. Nash knows it's wrong and he changes the tone of his voice. "All I'm saying is that you can run away from it, but you can also take the confrontation and talk about it. It'll do a lot more then running away. We're basically in the middle of nowhere. No one knows his way around here. Running is not an option here. Face it." Nash tells him.

He finally presses the up-button on wall. We wait for the elevator to come down and we enter it once it's opened. We press the button that will take us up to our floor. We have to stop once to take in other people. We walk out of the elevator and down the hallway to our rooms.

It's pretty obvious what room the boys are in. There are loud screams and it seems like they are having fun. I think it's to cheer the guys up. They need it right now.

Shawn's P.O.V.
Taylor was chasing me down the room when the door opened. I froze, which gave Taylor a chance to get me. I never fought back and he knew something was up. He hadn't seen Matt, Nash and Cameron enter the room yet. He got up and helped me up once he did.

He pats my back and leaves the room. The others already left. This leaves Matt, Nash, Cameron and I alone in the room. I didn't want them to leave. Now I have to face them alone. Gilinsky promised me he'd be here when I had to face Cameron. He didn't stick to his promise.

It's awkward silence. The door opening breaks our silence. Gilinsky enters the room. Guess he didn't forget about his promise. He walks over to me and places me on the bed and sits next to me. Matt takes the lead and sits down on the bed in front of us, facing me.

Nash drags Cameron over and they sit down next to Matt on either side.

"I think we need to talk." Cameron says. "Do you?" Gilinsky answer sarcastically. I hit him in his side with my elbow. It's more like a nudge, but it was pretty hard. I shouldn't have hit him that hard. "I'm pretty capable of talking for myself." I tell him.