Chapter 10

I hope it's not too late... enjoy!

Cameron's P.O.V.
When we got Aaron released, he was more than happy to get out of that place. Let's just say he's not really a fan of hospitals. No one is, to be honest.

"You want to hang out with us when we get back?" I ask him while we meet up with the boys.

He shakes his head. "No. I am going to take a shower. Got to follow doctor's orders, right?" He points to his face that is still caked with blood.

The doctor had tried to get him to take a shower, even I tried, but the kid refused. He had made Aaron promise him that he would shower when he got home.

"Right. You go do that and you know where you can find us if you are done." I tell him. He nods his head again.

He skips off to the van with Hayes and Taylor while the others walk normally. Some faster than others. Carter is the chicken; he was the last one to get to the van.

The boys all gathered in the Jack's room, while I took Aaron back to his room so he could take a shower. Not that he has to be alone; he is still a bit unstable from the amount of blood he lost throughout the night.

His pillow and blanket are renewed. They were probably thrown out. If you lifted them up, the blood poured out of it like rain.

When Aaron finishes, he looks much better. He's getting his colour back and his hair has been brushed and left like it always is.

We walked out of the room and knew it was wrong immediately. We heard the boys yelling at each other from all the way over here. We looked at each other and ran towards the room they are in immediately.

Knocking on the door was useless, because when we were reaching the room, Matt and Shawn came out fighting. I don't know how, because these two aren't so big and strong, but no one could interfere. Aaron took a hold of Matt, not wanting to be hit by Shawn, though Matt could hit him all he wants and I took a hold of Shawn.

The other boys helped us immediately and took over. Aaron let go when others took Matt from him. His nose bled again. "Omg. Aaron, are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Matt started begging him for forgiveness. Shawn smirked. I punched him.

"Feels nice not to be me for a change." He says and I punch him again.

Gilinsky took Aaron out of the room to help him with his nose. They most likely went to the room next door.

It's dead silent to the very moment where Aaron and Gilinsky return into the hotel room. Aaron's nose is alright and he looks fine.

"I'm sorry." Matt tries to apologize again. "Don't even mention it. It's not your fault." Aaron tells him. Matt sighs out of relief, but he's not certain. He still feels like it's his fault.

"You do need help." It's only an hour after the recent events where Aaron's nose had started bleeding again. We all turn to Matt, but he's looking at the TV screen like didn't even talk.

"What?" I ask him. "Like I said before. Shawn needs help." Matt says. Shawn doesn't even respond. He gets up and walks out of the room.

Aaron wants to follow him, but Gilinsky pushes him back down and goes after Shawn. Gilinsky really has been a big help with the whole Shawn, Matt and Aaron situation. Not even Nash is helping so much. He wants to stay in the background, not wanting to take sides when they need to be made.

At one point there will be. Sides will be taken and the group will fall apart. I don't want to choose between friends. I can't make a decision like that.