Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone!

A/N: WOW. We're here and I'm sure you all hate me by now (your comments last chapter were fun to read), so... I'm sorry?? BUT. There is a few things I would like to say: First off, you all are amazing. I wish I could dedicate a chapter to each of you! You guys made me eager to write and excited to actually finish a fan fic. In the past, I've done one-shots or a couple of series of one-shots but never a whole novel, not at this magnitude.

As for notes on the book, it totals as such: The book numbers 112 pages on Word with 51,875 words before editing. Over 5,000 words were added in the overall edits that were published for you to read. I started writing this novel more than three months ago and finished it by the time I published chapter 13. 

The song that is the theme for the Disfigured Beauty is:

"Wherever You Will Go" by Charlene Soraia

*** Before you go off and read the final installment of this book there is something I wish to share with you all. I may or may not have lied about a couple of things... I WILL be publishing a Sequel, the title has already been chosen: Disguised Beauty.

Did you guys really think I would leave so many loose ends?? Glad I gave you all a heart attack! As you are reading this, I am currently on chapter 8 of writing, though many changes still have to be made before I start to publish. There will be a two week break before I begin to release those chapters. Be sure to check in on June 30th as that is the projected release date! (Unless something happens to delay it, which I will let you all know) ***

The song on the side is woven into this chapter too, I implore you to listen to it while you read! Without further babbling by me, here is the last bit of the story of our lovely leading lady, Sigyn. See you all during the Sequel, enjoy!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since the attack on Asgard and still she had refused to leave her chambers.

 --

It's been seven whole days, seven whole days
Since you paralyzed me.
Seven whole, days, seven whole days
Since you lost your fight
Seven whole days, seven whole days
Since I heard your voice
And I can't get the last words that you said
Can't get those words out of my head

---

She had been given Loki’s old room back shortly after the funeral, but it was more of a nightmare each time she entered the room, the memories still fresh in her mind.

--- 

He was gone. Sigyn’s sobs came louder now; her body rocking as she scooped her knees to her chest and began to cry harder than ever before. She began to beat his chest in vain and in anger. She cursed his name for leaving her alone, for being like all the others and taking the easy way out; death. Gripping his leather coat, she felt the words she had been struggling to say to him what seemed like a lifetime ago, slowly slip out of her trembling lips.

“I.. I...l-ove you, Loki. Valhalla knows why I do… So please, come back… come back to me. Don’t leave me here, don't be like everyone else...Just one more miracle... for me.”

But there was no answer to her cries.

She pounded his chest harder, her vision blurring and her uncontrollable breathing causing her to hypervenilate. Everyone she had ever known had left her, everyone was gone... Why was she always left behind?