Chapter 6

A/N: So yeah.. uh sorry about the last chapter, a bit chaotic and emotional huh? Don't worry because this one just makes it OH so much better...MWUAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously this one is fairly tame along with chapter 7, but some exciting stuff DOES happen! Thank you all so much for your feedback, I'm trying to get back and thank each of you because it makes me smile seeing a vote or a comment so so much! 

There are two links/videos on the side, one is a poem and the other is a song. I'm sure you'll see the song at least 10 more times before the book is over; it describes "them" so perfectly (interpret "them" as you will)... be sure to leave comments for your thoughts on the links and how they correlate to the story ;) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water was pouring in all around her, pouring continuously into her mouth. She cried out and sputtered but she soon realized that no one could hear her. She was in a glass box and it was filling to the top with no escape. She tried to punch and kick her way through the glass but it was no use. Sigyn screamed for help, screaming that someone would end her pain. It wasn’t until then that she noticed a figure standing over her: Loki.

 The twisted God glared down at her, cackling a laugh and his mischievous grin playing up to his green eyes. His hands were laced behind his back, his black leather boots silently walking on the glass box so that he was now directly over her.

 “My, my, look at the trouble you’ve gotten yourself into… Was it worth it? Did you really think I would be thankful for your sacrifice?”

 Loki’s eyes flashed a terrible shade of red and the water filled in the rest of the box. His grin only grew, his frame squatting down as if to watch her death from a closer angle. Sigyn's blue eyes closed, praying for the end to come sooner rather than later. Perhaps this time fate wouldn't be as cruel and finally just grant her death. 

---

My head's under water but I'm breathing fine,

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind..

---

Light poured in from the outside of her eyelids, dare she open them again and see his terrible face? Then she realized something was different. Gasping, she let the oxygen fill her lungs; the light blinded her for several minutes. She sputtered and sat straight up, the light was so overbearing she felt dizzy and a wave of nausea overcome her. Her chest heaved at this new found freedom of air rather than water filling her lungs. A cool wet rag was suddenly placed to her forehead.

“Shhh, you’re okay Sigyn.” The voice was angelic and belonged to a warrior.

 Her face searched for his as her eyes adjusted to the light, her hands trailing the one that was dabbing her forehead.

“Theoric?” Her questionable voice echoed to the man that was stooping and smiling down at her.

 “Yes my Lady, how are you feeling?”

Sitting up so her back was against the wall, she pushed his hand away and took in her surroundings. She was back in her cell, but she was lying upon a few blankets. A bowl of water along with a cup was next to Theoric. Bandaging supplies lay near that. The room as just as she remembered it as before the…

“How long have I been asleep?” The sudden realizations of what had transpired since she had last been in this cell made her head throb. Grimacing, she awaited an answer to her question.