♂ Chapter 7.3 ~ NO! This can't be happening... O_O

AUTHOR'S POV…^^

A Wee bit earlier…after Seth left the back stage…

          "Wow! There are really good looking students from the freshmen students this year." sabi ni Seth, as he and Isabella went back up the stage again.

        "And mind you, Seth, they're only freshmen students. What more kung lumaki sila at mas lalong mag-bloom." sabi ni Isabella.

        "That's right. Some of the people who just graced the stage might be future actors and actresses, models, endorsers, and so much more."

        "Just like you." sabi ni Isabella, garnering a lot of squeals from the girls. Everyone knows that Seth Yuan Song is amongst those things he said. And not just one, but most of them.

        "Okay. No more praising the host." sabi ni Seth na medyo natawa.

        "Oppa! Saranghae!" may isang student na sumigaw.

        "Nado, saranghae." biglang sagot ni Seth, kaya lalong nagkagulo ang mga estudyante sa auditorium.

          "Isabella Noona, jeongmal saranghaeyo!" may isang sumigaw na lalaki.

        Nagkantiyawan naman ang mga lalaki.

        "Oh, gamsahabnida." Isabella bowed as she thanked the guy.

        More cheers came, kaso kailangan nang mag-speech ang president ng school.

        "Alright. Settle down." sabi ni Seth habang nakangiti at natatawa sa mga batang nagpapa-cute sa kanila.

        "We thank you all for the compliments." sabi ni Isabella.

        "And now, after the sudden burst of compliments, we'll be having the couple walks." sabi ni Seth.

        "But before we proceed to the couple walks, let us introduce to you the man behind this surprise event and the President of Eturalde Group University, Mr. Kade Raekwon Park." sabi ni Isabella. "Let's give him a round of applause."

        Everyone clapped, and of course, hindi mawawalan ng mga estudyante na halos himatayin sa kagwapuhan ng president ng school nila.

        "Thank you." He shook hands with Seth and Isabella. "Thank you for the warm welcome. I am really proud being this school's president, for our freshmen students never fail to amaze me. Every batch has their own thing that makes me remember them. And this year, one of the memorable things is that there was a surprising increase in the candidates, you know the rest. This tradition have started even before your hosts' time, and I hope that this tradition will be carried out for more years to come. I will not make you wait any longer, that's all and I'll see you at the finals. Good luck candidates." President Park smiled at the students, and slightly bowed his head as courtesy to everyone.

        "Okay. You heard what our dear President said. Let the couple walks, BEGIN!" Seth said in a baritone voice and the loud cheers once again filled the hall.

        "Let's call on, candidates no.1…" called out Isabella.

        Lakad lang ng lakad yung pair number 1. Ni hindi man lang nag-bother na mag-create ng chemistry sa isa't-sa.

        In short… FAIL.

        "Candidates no. 2…" called out Seth.

        The couple seemed to be having a competition between them. FAIL.