Chapter 2 : First Meeting (Jairon's POV)

Jairon Caleb Shibata

Earlier on

This is the life. I'm just walking with my best buds here outside our school building, not even bothering about being late sa klase.

"I wonder where all the hot girls are." Tim said. This crazy friend of mine strikes again. Naalala ko bigla yung nangyari kagabi.

Flashback Last Night

"So miss, are you the reason why it's hot here? Because if you are, then I guess we should take our clothes off." Kapapasok ko pa lang ng bar, 'yon na kaagad ang narinig kong hirit ni Tim doon sa babaeng nilalandi niya.

The girl smiled mischievously at him. Bigla na lang may lumitaw na drink sa harap noong same girl.

I knew it!

The dim-witted cousins are doing their game again. Tasting the sweet moments of freedom playing girls before school starts, not that we care much about school. But then again, my over-controlling grandfather gave me an ultimatum. Either I graduate high school or he'll disown me. Not that I care, but I want to give the old man a hard time before he does that. Besides, I know it's impossible since I'm the sole heir to his empire.

Kaya ngayon, nandito tayo sa Pilipinas - good thing my Filipino doesn't suck, all the four of us don't suck at the native language, which is a miracle - at dito kaming apat magha-high school sa EGU. Eturalde Group University. The most boring place anyone can stay for the duration of our high school years. It'll definitely be very chaotic since puro fans nanaman sigurado ang sasalubong lagi samin tuwing umaga.

Tomorrow's the first day of classes kaya nandito kami sa bar para magliwaliw. The stupid cousins are now toying with the girl. I'm not gonna let them score without me joining in on the game.

Lumapit ako sa table nila and I put my hand on Rye's shoulder. I smiled at the girl with my dashing million dollar worth smile.

"Hello, Miss." I offered to shake her hand.

"H-Hi." I laughed mentally. She was flirting minutes ago with the cousins, pero ngayon, nauutal siya sakin.

"Would you like to dance?" I looked intently into her eyes. They say I have two colors of eyes. One is aqua blue, the other is gray. Some people say I'm just wearing contacts, but they haven't seen my eyes turn from gray to blue when I'm angry.

The poor girl looked speechless, pero alam ko na kaagad kung ano ang magiging sagot niya.

"Of-" she cleared her throat. "Of course." That's when she turned on her own charm.

She smiled at me with a set of perfect white teeth. Pare-pareho ang sizes ng ngipin nya and it seems like she doesn't miss a night without wearing her retainers.