33

"okay, talk this out." hope  decided to make yoongi and jungkook talk. they didn't talk they just sat there.

"i'm sorry." jungkook frowns. he scratched his head and continued.

"when i started to have feelings towards sohyun i couldn't stand it– i had to do something. i tried fighting it like i always do but i couldn't. and every time i see you guys together my blood just boils like you guys have been in the last stage of going into a relationship but i felt like if i could have said something everything will change."

"but i guess not. sohyun, she likes you and you like her. as much as i want soongi to happen but right now i don't think i can bear looking at you guys. sorry."

jungkook stood up with a smug on his face and went straight to his room.

"what the fuck? i didn't even get to say my part?" yoongi sat back as he brushed his hair up. hope sighed, following jungkook to his room

jin and taehyung sat in front of yoongi waiting for jungkook to comeback, the other guys namjoon and jimin also waited and listened to their conversation from the end of the couch.

"don't be too harsh on him yoongi. it's just sohyun." jin stated moving his feet back and forth.

"i'm not, he's just getting on my bad side. this wouldn't happen if he wasn't being a jerk." yoongi scoffed, crossing his legs and took out his phone.

"sohyun and i, it's going to be a big deal if we end up together."