27

"hyung! why!? why!? why!?"

the hyungs kept jungkook still when he was trying to pick a fight with yoongi hyung.

they were just sitting by the cafeteria benches outside when jungkook and the other hyungs rushed towards them. jungkook had anger and sadness plastered on his face.

the hyungs took yoongi away to talk about what their problem was and sohyun had no idea.

"i like sohyun." yoongi was on the verge of punching jungkook but he knew better.

"so? do you think i'll adjust for you?" yoongi stood up taking short steps closer to jungkook.

"yoongi, wait." jimin tried to stop yoongi from his growing anger but yoongi pulled him off.

"oh! yah! yoongi! jungkook!" hope also tried.

"jeon jungkook! why do you like her?" yoongi said making sure it wasn't too loud for anyone to hear.

"what about you hyung? why do you like her?" jungkook shot back.

"you're not the only persistent guy in our group hyung. i'll do what ever it takes to have sohyun."

"try me." yoongi smirked.

"oh, i will hyung. suga i must say."

with that jungkook left.

note: yoongi has some group that calls him suga (before bangtan) and jk only knows about it.

okay take note that this is a fiction story. every i put here is all some fake ass scenarios in which i think is a reflection of their different personalities.

u dont actually need to read this note but one of the story parts in my other story is completely gone and i tried ao hard to get back but wattpad is just testing me wtf.

(':