15

"do you divide it?" yoongi helped sohyun with her math homework at the library. she liked how he volunteered to help her.

"yeah then," yoongi covered her mouth and answered it on his own. she felt her heart beating faster than ever. his hand then fell on top of her hand making sohyun blush.

"you should always check if it's negative." the way yoongi's lips move when he's talking made sohyun gulp. she couldn't wait to get a taste of those lips she thought.

yoongi smiled a little as he glanced at sohyun. he coughed and brushed his nose with his finger.

yoongi pulled his seat closer to sohyun. his hand pushed a strand of hair behind her ear before brushing his nose across her face.leaving her a bit aback with his actions she pushed her chair back. he shot her with a confused look.

"oh? what are you doing?" she placed a hand on yoongi's chest. he pulled her hand away and leaned closer towards her.

his face felt one with hers because of the closeness. she felt yoongi's breath in front of her then a few moments he felt his lips brush with hers.

but there was no contact. yoongi stopped when he also felt their lips brushed causing him to look down and kiss her cheek instead.

the sound of the bell broke their contact with each other. yoongi stood up not looking back at sohyun. he was too embarrassed for not kissing her when she wanted to.

i kno but we need more content in this story so we can fully understand yoongi and sohyun's love life.

(: