Navigare 16

"So, you like being dominant, huh? I like it." Maximo chuckled. "Okay, pleasure me."

I put my middle finger on his lips to silence him, "ssh, no talking." I grinned. Pagkatapos ay hinubad ko ang kan'yang tuxedo. I undid his buttons and can't help but worship his collarbone. As the buttons went lower, it revealed his toned torso and ripped abs, then his... damn. His deep v-line.

"Are you stopping there?" Maximo asked, as if a little bit disappointed.

"Of course not." Sagot ko naman, umupo ako sa mismong harap ng kan'yang pagkalalake. I almost moaned upon feeling his length on me. "Like it?" Maximo groaned. "Starfish, you're making me insane."

Oh, god.

Nagulat ako nang natanggal ni Maximo ang kan'yang pagkakatali, he held me and pinned me down on the bed, now he was the one on top of me. "Enough with the foreplay." He looked at me with such intensity, as if cherishing every inch of my body. Of me. He expertly unhooked my bra off me, revealing my bosoms. "Wow." Maximo said, mesmerized.

Hinubad niya ang kan'yang pantalon, he was now only wearing his boxer and from my point of view, his manhood, which was... lengthy, stared at me. Will I be able to take it all? I suddenly felt nervous.

Maximo positioned himself before me, he slowly pulled my underwear down to my thighs, "are you ready for this, Starfish?" Maximo asked.

"Do it now." I answered and closed my eyes in anticipation, my fingers held on tight with the silky sheets of the bed.

I can already feel the head of his shaft, as if teasing me, he rubbed me on the skin of my pearl, "fuck, Maximo." I gasped, I can feel Maximo's hands beside me as he carefully pressed his weight against me. "Put it in now, you're making me crazy!" I demanded.

And he did. Slowly. Gently.

I can feel my tears paving their way down. I can feel it inside me. His length was tight against my walls. It was painful. And the fact that he hasn't put it all in yet...

He strode back, "starfish, did I hurt you?"

"Just do it. Don't stop." My hands went on his hard back. We were both covered with beads of sweat, the coldness of the ocean is nothing compared to the heat of this moment.

Tumango si Maximo, once again, he entered my entrance with such power, now putting all of him within. "Ugh." I can feel my nails digging inside his skin, he pulled himself and pushed back, continuously. Until the sore was slowly turning into something else, as my walls adjusted on his force.

Our moans were like of the angels singing in paradise. We were in sync. "M-Maximo..."

"Yes, Starfish?" He struggled, his pound became deeper and faster.

"Hmm." I bit my lips.

As if tempted, siniilan ni Maximo muli ang aking labi ng halik. Ang kan'yang kamay naman ay dumapo sa aking dibdib. I suddenly felt it. We were at the peak. The climax of joy. When Maximo broke the kiss, I panted, along with it was a joyful explosion, I can feel the warm liquids flowing down.

Maximo then released himself inside me. I can feel the thickness like bullets hitting my inner walls. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Afterwards, he sighed in relief. Humiga siya sa tabi ko, with his manhood still inside me.

We stayed like this, panting.

"Starfish, wow." Maximo grunted. "I planned to make it longer but I came sooner."

I blushed, "are you planning on letting your, um, length, inside me for a little longer?"

"Oh, right." He chuckled as if realizing, he pulled himself back from me. I used Maximo's arm as my pillow, he kissed me on my forehead. "How about a round two?" He chuckled.