Chapter 20

Lumine's POV

I woke up to my head pounding and my stomach hurting. Then I felt myself about to chuck it. I ran to the bathroom just in time and felt like puking my brains out. I just sat there hovered over the toilet and flushed it. I heard a knock on the door "Are you o-*yawn* okay Lumine?" That voice, it was defiantly Kody. I hummed a yes slowly got up and immediately brushed my teeth. Kody of course joined in on brushing his teeth. We walked out and when we did my stomach growled intensely. "Ughhh" I groaned as hunger practically ate at me. I went downstairs and grabbed myself some cereal of course my favorite kind "Cinnamon Toast Crunch". I ate 2 bowls put them in the sink and walked back upstairs to Kody's room and plopped myself on the bed and quickly fell back to sleep.

    When I woke up Kody wasn't in the bed nor room. And there was so much commotion downstairs it was so aggravating. I went downstairs to see all of them talking of course super loud. "Can you guys be any louder!" I yelled trying to be heard over their loud talking. They all looked at me and Leo chuckled "Ohhh~ did we wake up the princess from her beauty sleep~" Leo teased. I gritted my teeth holding all my anger and rolled my eyes going to the kitchen for a snack. They were all talking quietly well softer then before but still loud. I sighed quietly eating a bag of chips. I heard footsteps come to me and looked up to see Kody looking at me. I just stared back he opened his mouth closed it then opened it again and this time words came out. "Lumine are you okay?" I just looked at him emotionless.

What in the world is he talking about???? "What does that supposed to mean?" He looked nervous "Oh well I was j-just wondering b-because you threw up t-this morning. Just was making sure you w-weren't sick." I internally rolled my eyes but in reality I just nodded "I don't know wanna go to the doctors today just to be safe I'm not." He shrugged and nodded he went upstairs and made an appointment today at 2:30. Sheesh it's already 1:45 they must really not be busy for a Saturday. I went upstairs and got changed in some black sweatpants and a white shirt and some converse. Kody came out with jeans a black hoodie and also with converse on. By the time we walked out the door it was already 2:00 not to mention a 10 minute walk. I would love a ride from Aiden but he's working and no buses literally go that way. When we got there it was 2:11 and Kody checked me in with a lady at a the front desk. About 15 minutes later I was called me and Kody got up and walked to the open door which a nurse was waiting for us.

We followed her to a room in which I sat on the bed which was covered with wax paper and made the sound like a bag of chips being opened every time I moved. "Ok Lumine what seems to be the problem?" The nurse asked "Well I threw up this morning and I don't feel like myself at all." I explained to her she nodded and started to jolt it all down. She got up "Ok I'll be right back." We nodded and she left us in the room "So what do you think she went to get?" I asked Kody he shrugged "Maybe some medicine for it I have no clue." A shiver ran down my spine "Hopefully no needles, I hate those." I said shaking a little. Kody snickered a bit and I huffed 'how dare he think it's funny it's not!' The nurse then walked in with a rectangle like box "Ok Lumine I need you to take this." She then explained how I take it but me and Kody had no clue what it was. I went in the bathroom and took it after it gave me results don't know what they mean though. I walked out and handed it to the nurse her eyes went wide and she smiled a bit "Congratulations!" She said me and Kody looked at each other confused she then continued "Lumine congratulations your PREGNANT!"

I almost fainted.

A/N:you can imagine her saying it in slow motion that's how all dramas happen, in my book not literally like-oh never mind.

Bye~ 😊