Chapter 9

Lumine's POV

I stopped crying after at least 10 minutes but I couldn't help it Kody's mad at me. I opened my door and walked across the hallway to Kody's room and then knocked on his door. "K...Kody can I c..come in" I heard a small rustle moment kody got out of his bed I think and opened his door. He groaned a yes and I felt my heart raising but took a deep breath then walked to my room. I could see his expression go to confusion but I started to push out the box. Until it was right in front of him and put the game on top. "I thought this could be a thank you gift for what you did for me for the past 3 months."

He just stared and he looked at me 'oh no he hates it he hates me!!' I started to feel my chest hurt again and my eyes watering but held back the tears. He just looked at then picked up the game and for a while now I haven't seen it to often but Kody smiled. 'Thank goodness!!' He opened his mouth about to speak and I was all ears. (Get it lol. Ok ok no more corny 🌽 jokes. Lol ok I'll stop) "Lumine thank you not for this only but for saving m..me t..thanks" I felt my heart jump which gave me a boost in confidence. I was going to do it ( for those of you that don't know Lumine's going to confess *fangirls* 😍) I opened my mouth 'I CAN DO THIS!!' I started to speak. "Kody I h..have s..something to t..tell y..you." He looked at me and nodded and I clutched my fist and took a deep breath "I l..l...like y...you k..Kody" I could feel my face burning I swear my whole face was red I looked up to see Kody just looking. I knew it was going to be a no but I was risking our friendship for this.

I saw him walk around the box I closed my eyes. Was he going to slap me or even worse want another body guard. Then I felt a push but something smooth on my lips I opened to look. K..Kody was k..KISSING ME!!!!!! I kissed back.

Kody likes me back.

*rolls on floor holding phone screaming*