Chapter 8

Kody's POV

2 months and 30 days (you'll see why😏)

Lumine's been acting weird whenever I'm around him he seems to turn into a robot. Then this weird thing happened one day when Lumine wouldn't stop staring at me. It creeped me out a bit with that AND not to mention the whole bunch of questions he asked me about my favorite things. Him and my dad left which gave me enough time to think 'Maybe he likes me back. But what if he doesn't have we already talked about that Kody?!' "Ugh!" I groaned throwing a pillow over my head.

Lumine's POV
(Now this is were interesting stuff happens)

Today was the day, even though I didn't want to I had to avoid Kody, but I had to boost my self confidence, I go back to school tomorrow. They took my arm out the cast but made me stay a little longer just for pro cautions. But any way today is the day I do it and I won't chicken out on it I swear. The first stop was the game stop kody said 'He'd always wanted "Death League" a game almost everyone has but it's cool HE says' I then stop by a furniture store and by Kody a Xbox console and controller stand. Basically a tiny dresser you can put your console on and remotes in a drawer.

I really wasn't wearing anything special I was actually wearing normal clothes
What Lumine looks like:

     I really wasn't wearing anything special I was actually wearing normal clothes What Lumine looks like:

We walked out the store band went back to the house Kody sitting one the front steps on his phone. He looked up at us and I avoided eye contact immediately. He shrugged and looked back on his phone me and Kody actually started to "BOND" yes 'bond'. I then put the game in the box with the drawer and start to take it inside with Aiden's help of course. Kody looked at us as we walked in and I took the game console drawer in my room couldn't afford Kody to see it. I heard Kody come upstairs and he looked right at me I felt my face feel slightly hot and sweat on my head. "Mind telling me why your acting so weird?" He said looking me square in the eye not flinching by any sudden movement.

    I swallowed hard nervousness tightening my stomach and redness spread across my cheeks. "U..uuh umm w..well it's something..." I said shaking a bit. He looked at me and rolled his eyes walked halfway to his room and spoke. "Yea sure." He shut his door and that was it. My heart hurt and I felt my eyes sting I walked in my room slowly closing the door gently. I sat on my bed and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly against my chest. Tears rolled down my cheek and next thing I knew I was crying into my pillow silently. Sniffling and sobbing away as no one knew I wanted to throw the pillow but didn't.

Kody's POV

      I walked in my room and I felt my chest heart ' I was to hard on him' I walked out my room without a sound and was about to check on Lumine when I heard something and put my ear on the door. I heard sniffling with some low coughs I stood there. 'H...he's c..crying I MADE him cry' I felt terrible and walked to my room with my head low with guilt. Great job Kody you reeeally messed things up now. I thought laying down on my bed and clutched my pillow in sorrow.

(Such a short chapter don't worries)