Chapter 2

Kody's POV

I took the coat from Lumine as he handed it to me. I stared at him for a quick second. "What about you?" I asked, Lumine looked like he witnessed the smartest man in the world was asking the dumbest question. He was shocked and confused I then began to think :" oh no why I'm an idiot I would never ask that question!!" : I then snapped out of thought and continued walking followed by me telling him to forget it.
Kody realizing what he said

We then got to school Lumine attended classes with me now which I guess wasn't as bad as I thought

We then got to school Lumine attended classes with me now which I guess wasn't as bad as I thought. I put my stuff in my locker and we went to the classroom. I sat in the seat next to the window and in which Lumine sat across from me. Soon enough class started and the teacher kept talking about stuff I already knew. (Or stuff he really didn't care about). I looked out the window here and there and back to the teacher. As I looked back Lumine was looking straight at me I looked at him and he quickly turned he was looking the other way his cheeks a light pink.

I looked forward not looking anywhere else

I looked forward not looking anywhere else. I started to doze off in thought : " why was he looking at me? Did his face get red when I looked back at him?? Wait why do I care if his face got red. I hope I didn't upset him. Or ignore him when he asked me something. Wait!!!! What?!?!!! Why do I even CARE about THaT??!!?! There's no way that I - :" " Kody!" I looked and Lumine was looking at me again but with a confused look. "Are you ok?" I looked at him a little confused then I realized while I was thinking I probably was shaking my head a lot. "Yeah" I replied looking back up front but looked out the corner of my eye I kept looking at him.

I don't know why but I just kept looking out the corner of my eye at him. What was special about him that made me always think about him. He wasn't a superhero frankly and definitely didn't save the world. So why is he always on my mind. I was lost in thought and didn't even realize Lumine was tapping me. I sort of flinched and Lumine got startled he then started to speak. "K..kody class has finished." I looked around and nobody was really here just a couple students getting their stuff. "Oh" I got up and we started to walk to our next class.

I wonder if Lumine will be the only thing on my mind again.