Chapter 13

A/N: ok guys I'm going to make this story with Lumine having siblings. Ok so onto the chapter!!)
(Don't play song!!!!!!!)
Lumine's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the back of the school to meet with Kody. When I got there I was out of breath Kody threw me a water bottle and I drank half of it. Finally when I was done water dripped down my mouth.  I walked up to him and kissed him I wasn't scared to I did it before. He kissed back until we departed "That should answer your question." He blushed in which I blushed. We walked home instead of making it awkward we walked talking about literally something random. When we got home there was a car parked outside looked like a car I saw before but I couldn't lay my finger on it. When we walked inside there were people with different hair colors one with violet,red,blue,blonde,pink,and the last one had black hair.
(Play song!!)
      They turned around they were crying and they cupped their mouths when they saw me. Tears welled in my eyes Kody looked at them and at me. I couldn't contain myself anymore, suddenly I burst into tears on the floor. I cupped my hands over my face as I cried they ran to me crying and hugging but I was like screaming crying. "Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Kody just looked at us. Shocked by my reaction at least 10 min I stopped crying and we hugged tears still running as they stained my skin and soaking my clothes. We hugged for 5 minutes until letting go I wiped the tears from my eyes as we just looked at each other.  I spoke my voice cracked since I was crying "H..haven't you guys g..grown up." We all slightly laughed.

    I looked up at them sadly and then my head hung low "I'm sorry for what I did it wasn't fair I still should've been there for you. It was irresponsible of me, you guys had nobody and I just abandoned you guys to fend for yourselves." A couple of tears fell down my face. I felt a pat on my shoulder "it's ok Lumine you couldn't handle it, it. Was hard for us and even harder for you. You probably didn't want it to happen again, you probably couldn't handle it, you two were really close." Tears ran down my face at the thought. (Song should end here but if it doesn't wait for it to finish before continuing to read.)
     Suddenly all gazes went on Kody until my sister Lily spoke (Blonde one) "Oh sorry hello you must be Kody I think your father, Aiden was it told us about you. Can't lie you two do make a cute couple." She smiled at me and my face went red Kody's did too. "W..what Aiden said that!" I said raising my voice a little, Lily laughed a bit. " No assumed it." The rest of them laughed when Leo laughed (Red haired one) then spoke "Awww Lumine got a boyfriend already~" he said getting in my face.

    I slapped him "Shut Up!" I yelled my face was completely red by that time then Charlie spoke and looked at Kody (Blue haired one) " My apologizes my name is Charlie that's Leo the red idiot, blondie over there is Lily, cotton ball which is pink hair girl is Rosie, Dark and scary is violet, and black haired boy is Shadow. Lily's BOYFRIEND~" Then Leo yelled at Charlie "Who you calling an idiot!" Charlie yelled back "You, red head idiot!!!!" I came in between them and glared at them both "Enough!" I yelled and they went quiet Charlie went back to talking to Kody and Leo looked away. "So who are you guys?" Kody asked as Charlie finished telling Kody that we haven't seen each other in a long time. "Oh we're Lumine's siblings!" Leo yelled as they all gathered around me smiling. Kody pointed to me weakly "So I'm guessing Lumine's the youngest, right?" We all burst out laughing. Then Leo spoke "Ahahahah I wish!!"

     Kody looked confused at us then Lily spoke "Lumine here is the oldest surprisingly even though his short height." I huffed as I was shortest even though I was oldest. Kody stared in shock as Lily told him that and my jaw dropped. "Are you serious! You thought I was youngest!" Kody just looked and then spoke "well you are s..short." He said awkwardly "WHAT?! Why would you say that Kody!" Leo was on the floor crying "AhahAhahaAhah even your boyfriend thinks your short!!" My face went red but Violet was just on her phone. "Don't call him my boyfriend his name his Kody!" I yelled embarrassed. They all came up to me and yelled "BOYFRIEND!!" I got mad and screamed "SHUT UP!" Everyone went quiet as my face was red in embarrassment Kody looked at them as the all looked at the ground while I looked at them. "Sorry." They said at the same time.

  Kody looked at me and then at us "What just happened?" I looked at them and smirked "since I'm older I am alpha so they obey me. Isn't that right." I said and they all nodded their heads.

NEW BEST 892 words!!