Chapter 6

A/N):I want to tell my readers Monday I won't be publishing a chapter because I'm going to the Big E after school. But I'll try to make one as soon as possible don't worry. (Let's get to the story!!)

Kody's POV

We were at the hospital and they took Lumine in a room?! Wait why? Me and my dad waited outside until one of the nurses came outside. I looked at her anxiously waited for her to speak she looked at my dad. "You go to work what time do you get back?" She asked looking at my dad "around 5:30" my dad replied. The nurse nodded "ok so you can come back tomorrow to pick Lumine up and your son will have to have work from school for 3 months." Wait what why!? What is this nurse talking about?? "Your son will look after Lumine for 3 months and will have his school work done at home he won't be going to school for 3 months." I stared at her. Why is Lumine staying over night what happened?!

    My dad nodded and we went to my school and he came with a stack of papers. I groaned but I couldn't argue
at least I didn't have to come to school for 3 months. Fair price I guess. We went home it was 8:30 guess I had to go to bed. I went in my room and changed into my pajamas laid in my bed and closed my eyes drifting off into sleep. I woke up and went downstairs to see if dad made breakfast he wasn't there and there was no breakfast. I went back upstairs and went to my dads room and opened his door. He was gone, what. Where did he possibly go? I heard the door open and then shut and heard my dads voice. "Ok careful now I'll take you upstairs you'll need some help." Then I heard another voice "Thanks" I think that's Lumine? But he goes upstairs normally all the time.

I went to see what was happening and I saw Lumine climbing upstairs in a cast?!? With my dad right behind him my dad spotted me and spoke "Oh Kody you'll be taking care of Lumine till his arm heals." I remembered what happened yesterday Lumine broke his arm saving me. I should thank him but now isn't the time. My dad walked to me as soon as Lumine got upstairs "ok so Lumine is staying in your room and whatever you do he can't go downstairs or anywhere. Only to the bathroom, got it?" I nodded my head and my dad walked downstairs "ok in headed off to work remember only to the bathroom he takes his pills every 12 hours which is at 4:00." Then I heard the front door shut and Lumine all groggy. I led him to my room and put him on my bed. Looks like they gave him pills to put on the cast.

Lumine looked at me he looked terrible he then started to speak still grogginess in his tone. "Kody." He spoke I continued to look "y..yes?" I replied. He looked up and back at me "Kody I want t..to suck a dick." My face went red I felt my face burning it was like a tomato. It's just the medication they gave him JUsT THE MEDICATIon RIGHT?!?!? I couldn't speak right it was like I've been broken "n..no l.lumine y..you c..ca..can't d..don't s..say t..th..that." He looked at me he looked like nothing he said happened. How is HE SO CALM?!?! He doesn't know don't jump to conclusions ok ok.

(Hope you like it and if you want you can put down suggestions about anything I guess idk anything)