Chapter 5

Lumine's POV

When we were walking out of class at the end of the day kody ran out. Leaving me to find him. Where could he possibly be? Hope he's not hurt because if someone hurt MY Kody so help me I'll.... wait stop Lumine he's not your Kody. As I continued to walk I spotted Kody he was standing still like he was shocked and looked up. I ran to him and was a foot away when I said "Kody your safe. Thank goodness I thought I lost you and was going to get fired." He jumped up and turned away and I stumbled a little when he jumped.

Kody quickly turned around to see me and his face went a little red. "What THE hell?! You trying TO GIVE me a heart attack!!!!" I took a step back and was super nervous now that I knew I liked him. "U..uhh I w..was seeing I..if you were o..ok because you w..were like a s..statue." I wanted to face palm myself because my stuttering was so annoying but I'm pretty sure Kody didn't care though. He nodded his head and decided to walk without telling me leaving me behind I bit. We walked in silence it was making things awkward for me. But we were already there so it didn't get awkward.

   Kody went in his room and I went downstairs to see something. When I saw someone looking through the window. In a mask a burglar! I quickly ran upstairs and banged on Kody's door.  He swung the door open "what do you wa-" I quickly covered his mouth and closed his door locking it. Kody grabbed my hand off his mouth and spoke his face all red"What the hell are you doing!??" He yelled but I quickly covered his mouth looked out the window and closed it and closed the shades. Kody's face was as red as a tomato "W..what a..are you d..doing?" He said taking some steps back.

   I was processing of what I just did and what he might think I was doing and my face turned as red as his. I put my hands in front of me "N..no! It's n..not what y..you t..think!" I heard footsteps going upstairs and shoved me and Kody in his closet. Kody was as stiff and looked like a statue while I was looking through the creases. I heard a door open across and I looked at Kody he looked at me and I gestured him to sit. I sat and he sat and we waited until I heard his door open and I went stiff and Kody looked a little scared. It was a man not bulky and he was going through Kody's stuff. I got pissed he can't do that I opened the closet without a sound. And quickly ran up to the man kicked his legs in which he fell then I picked him up threw him and punched him in the head.

But then the man grabbed my leg and threw me and I landed on my arm. "Aghh!" It hurt terribly but I kicked his head and he ended up running out the house. I touched my arm and it immediately sent terrible pain to it and I yelled. "Ahh!" Kody came out and I heard the door open I ran to see who it was. It was Aiden, Silver, and Sherry and they were dragging in the man that was just here. Aiden came running hugging Kody "I'm so glad you guys are ok!" He then hugged me and when he did pain rushed through my arm "Ahhhhhhh!!!" Aiden immediately let go and I squeezed my arm Silver, Sherry, and Kody looked at me. Aiden looked and he told Sherry and Silver he'd be back.

He then took me and Kody into his car and started to drive. When we arrived to the place it was the hospital? He then took me and Kody out the car opening my door and in which we walked in. He went to the desk talking to a lady then Aiden moved the lady looked at me. She then started to press a button behind her desk and spoke. "May I have nurses at the front desk please." As we waited 4 nurses showed up the lady behind the counter talked to them and they looked at me and one told us to follow them. What was happening? Kody was walking right next to me looking around nervously I couldn't blame him this place creeped me out. But what did Aiden say to the lady behind the desk?