Chapter 4(the real chapter)

Kody's POV

          Lumine left to talk to his friend Mimi ugh I don't like her, her and Lumine spend way to much time together. Like what's the deal unless your dating stay away. Ugggghh!!!!!! Why do I care just why?!?! It's making me insane but I could ask lumine's friend only for advice though on what is this. And if it's anything I can rub in her face I shall. Lumine left his phone unattended so I thought I could text Mimi.

      I swiped getting ready to crack his password, immediately I went to his home screen. Huh he doesn't have a password oh well better for me. I went through his contacts and found her and started to text her.

(K:Kody M:Mimi)

K:hey Mimi it's Kody don't tell Lumine I'm texting you I need to ask you something but walk away from Lumine.

M:geez you seem to need to talk about a top mission ok ok I'll do it make it quick.

I looked and saw Mimi talk to Lumine he shook his head and she started to walk away.

M:ok so what was so important?

K:I need you to meet me after school I need to ask you something.

M:so why can't you walk up to me and ask me like a normal person would do?

K:this is important!

M:ok ok hold back tiger I'll go and talk to you after school.

*they stop texting and Mimi goes back to lumine*

      I erased all the history on the text messages because I know Lumine and Mimi call don't text only if necessary. They kept talking and the bell rang everybody got up and started to walk to the door to their classes including me. I spotted Lumine running towards me calling my name telling me to wait. After a good 5 seconds I got annoyed and stopped in my tracks when he caught up. "K...kody y..you need to s..slow down." After he finished he gasped for air "well that's not my fault is it. You went off and..." I stopped mid sentence as I saw something in Lumine's hair and it was bothering me.

I picked up my hand and swiped it across his head and it fell off. I saw his face turn red and him just stare. "W..what was that?! Wh..why'd y..you do that?!" He stuttered. I suddenly felt my cheeks turn red it was like I had just rubbed his head. " I..i was j..just you had s..something in y..your hair that's it!" I turned and continued to walk red spread across my cheeks. I need to ask Mimi what this is now and fast.

Time skip (After school)

I ran out of Lumine's sight so I could meet Mimi. I ran to the back of the school the opposite side where we get out. I saw Mimi standing waiting and I walked up to her catching my breath. She looked at me and put one hand on her hip "Ok so what was so important?" I groaned as I realized or just remembered how much I hate this girl. I looked at the floor to see my feet moving awkwardly. "I need to ask you something." I looked up and saw her face expression change to a worried look. She started to speak stuttering. "Uhh listen I am try..trying to stay s..single if that's what you came to ask me." I was stunned, me ask her is that what she thought "No! I came to ask you something different. Listen I've been acting weird and the reason why is because of Lumine. I just needed your help because your friends." I spilled out.

  I heard her squeak in a high pitches tone like in the cafeteria. She didn't take hesitation to tell me. "YOU LIKE LUMINE!!! You have a CRUSH on him!!!!!!" She screamed. I froze that's impossible me like l..Lumine! I stood there thinking it was possible the way I was acting wasn't like myself.

Frozen I thought my heart skipped a beat and thought to myself 'I like Lumine'