Chapter 7

Lumine's POV

Kody's face was red I think "Kody are you ok your face is red?" He looked away and stared at something else as he spoke "I'm fine." I was about to ask if he was sure then I felt my eyes getting heavy and I didn't have enough energy to fight back.
(2 hours later currently 10:40)

I woke up to find myself alone in Kody's room. Where was Kody? Did he leave somewhere? I heard my stomach growl and carefully got out of his bed. I then walked out of his room in which his door was already open and I saw the stairs. Which made me get nervous but I walked to the other side which was where my good arm was. When I walked down the first step it made a terrible creaking sound. I heard someone get up and saw Kody walking towards me. He was looking at me and just stared and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up. 'Ugh stop looking your making it more visible' as I thought my face was getting redder.

Kody's POV (didn't see that coming!)

I was staring at Lumine his beautiful white hair with his cute ears. His unique eyes making me get lost in them like a galaxy. Ugh stop it Kody STOP!!!! As I looked back to reality I could see Lumine's face getting red but he didn't look mad but, embarrassed? I decided to speak to break the quiet awkwardness "Back to the room." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy "I'm hungry and came down to eat." I realized Lumine was someway half drugged when my dad was telling me that he couldn't come downstairs. "You can't come down here only to the bathroom.". As I said it Lumine walked back upstairs and into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

I kind of felt bad because I didn't want to get him upset. I walked up to the bathroom to ask Lumine what he wanted to eat. When I walked to the door Lumine walked out his face red. "Lumine what do want to e-" I was interrupted by Lumine cutting in. "K..Kody I..I need h..help." I could see his face getting redder as he asked. I felt my cheeks get red 'wait did he mean help USING the bathroom?!' My head was spinning I'm not mentally trained for this yet! But I was responsible for taking care for him and it's fair for 3 months. "O..ok." I responded feeling red spread across my cheeks.

    Lumine's POV

  We walked into the room for some reason it was hot as we walked in. My face was getting red I already knew Kody gave me my pill. That's probably the reason why I feel so hot. Kody lifted up the toilet seat and I saw him avert his gaze trying not to look. (TRYING NOT TO 😏) I let my pants drop and began to use the bathroom and I felt my face get red as I saw Kody look out the corner of his

       My heart was thumping so loud I was sure Kody was able to hear it. I finished using the bathroom which felt like forever. I then pulled up my pants and flushed the toilet. Kody pushed soap into my hand and had to rub it into my hand. I felt heat rise from my face. The soft touch of his his hand wanted me to want to hold his hand forever and never let go. But I couldn't, he then turned on the water in the sink.  Which we both washed are hands.