Chapter 19

Lumine's POV

Once we got to the party I got dragged by Leo and Charlie to the bar. Of course I denied because they were underage and so was I so I just went to look for Kody. But then again I got stopped by Charlie in which he gave me a cup of water shrugging it off I drank some. But I started to feel weird and my vision was getting blurry. "Ugh Charlie what's in this water?" I heard him laugh and walk away. Then I didn't know what I was doing I closed my eyes for a brief minute to relax but then I was on a table saying something then I closed my eyes again laughing. Then finding myself talking to Kody.'Man what's going on??' I opened my eyes thinking they were closed to find myself standing outside of Kody's room. I slowly opened it.

3rd person POV

Lumine opened Kody's room door to find Kody sitting on his bed staring at the ceiling. When Kody heard the door open he shot right up. He looked at Lumine with tension building in his muscles from Lumine's last speech to him. Lumine then felt something come over him and he quickly walked over to Kody. (I'm making Kody and Lumine 19 because well...I can 😂)

---*Smut*---

Lumine pressed his lips against Kody's a little roughly and it really didn't take Kody by surprise he was expecting this after all. Kody kissed back wrapping his arms around Lumine's waist as Lumine wrapped his around his neck. Kody picked up Lumine taking them to the bed. Still their lips were connected and Lumine wrapped his legs around Kody's waist. Kody laid Lumine down on his back as he hovered over Lumine. They separated the kiss as a string of saliva connected to their lips. Kody took no hesitation to start again but this time he kissed Lumine's neck looking for his soft spot. Lumine moaned quietly then it escalated louder as Kody kissed a certain spot. Kody then started to move his hand up Lumine's tank top that was under the hood. Lumine moaned as Kody's touch sent shivers to his spine.

Kody slowly moved his hand down Lumine's shirt towards the rim of Lumine's tights. Slowly moving his hand down the tights through Lumine's underwear as he continued to kiss Lumine. As Kody moved his hand painfully slow downwards towards Lumine's member. Lumine moaned and whined as 'it' throbbed. Finally Kody reached Lumine's aching member at made tiny circles in the tip making Lumine to quietly moan. Kody started to nibble on Lumine's ears making him yelp a bit but then started to moan more. With Kody's free hand he lightly tugged on Lumine's tail making him moan louder. "Ohh does someone get horny when I do this~" Kody asked huskily. Pulling Lumine's tail again "Ahh~" Kody slowly started to grab Lumine's member moving his hand in a up & down motion. "Ahh~ n-no Ko- ahh~!" Lumine tried saying something but the pleasure running through him was preventing him from doing it. Kody stopped nibbling Lumine's ear and spoke "Huh? What was that, you have to tell me what you want." Kody teased a smirk plastered on his face. Lumine's face went bright red but managed to speak "I wa-ahh~ y-you." Was all he managed to say. Kody made a smile "What do you mean Lumine?" He asked teasingly.

Lumine's face went to a even darker shade of red. "I want y-you in-inside of me." Lumine spoke shakily. Kody stopped moving his hand and slowly started to take off the tights Lumine was wearing. He then undid his belt and taking off his pants along with his trousers and lined himself up with Lumine. He carefully moved in slowly as Lumine clenched his hands on the bed sheets. Once fully in he waited for Lumine to adjust to then start moving. Lumine nodded and Kody slowly started to move picking up the pace. Lumine was now a moaning mess "Ahh ah Ahhhh~"Lumine moaned loudly as Kody had hit his sensitive spot, his prostate. After a few minutes Kody's thrust became a little sloppy and Lumine moaned loudly as he came on the bed sheets and not long after Kody came inside of him. Some of his cum leaking out of Lumine's tight hole. Kody pulled out and collapsed on the bed as Kody pulled the sheets over them. "I love you Lumine~" Kody said caressing Lumine's cheek. "I love you too Kody." Lumine said falling asleep not shortly after then Kody.