17. And It All Ended ( Modern )

And it was raining.

Only lightly, only softly but it was there. The rain was failing like little pieces of starlight in her hair.

He was on one knee, smile adoring his beautiful features.

"Lillian my love." His words were whispers on the wind loud and soft all at once.

And they were alone.

They were happy and the moonlight made Rikkards eyes shine to an ungodly shade of blue. He looked handsome, perfect and completely hers.

The sea glistened behind the two as he kept his knee planted in the sand.

"Lillian my love, moon of my life, my sun and my stars."

She giggled quietly and smiled at her slightly grinning long term boyfriend. "Did you just quote game of thrones in your proposal speech?"

"Yes."

And he smiled like everything in the world lead up to this moment.

Lillian nudged him slightly. "Come on, finish we haven't got all day."

"Well if you say yes we have the rest of our lives."

And they loved the thought of that.

"I'm stalling it till dawn." He said gently stroking the box clutched in his hand.

"I want it before dawn because I can watch this new day, this new life with you by my side."

His mouth twitched into a grin before he spoke the words, words that held so much power and love.

"Marry me."

"There's only one answer."

His breath hitched and his finger twitched. "Yes. A hundred times yes."

Quickly he slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. Slowly and burning with love and happiness and prosperity.

And they were happy.

As they lay on that ragged old blanket under the starts the sun started to rise and they thought about the new beginnings in life.

They thought about how they would live together happily.

"I love you." Rikkard said as he wrapped a hand around hers, nuzzling into her ear.

"I love you as well."

They kissed under the rising sun, the sky coming alive with the colours of dawn. The colours of their new beginning.

And the next chapter started.

And all was well in the end.

 So that's it

So that's it. The last fanfiction of SAS I will ever post.

Thank you all for joining me on this emotional Lambrose fanfiction. I hope you've enjoyed it all.

Some of the older chapters may change a little bit in the coming weeks as I'm going to go back and edit them.

I'm officially done with SAS fanfiction. Thank you to everyone who's read my writing so far. It's been fun.

- One last time Belle.