11. Suits?

• HEAVILY UNEDITED •

• I'm actually writing this as a really light hearted fanfiction and do you know what that means? •

• Neither of them die and there's no Karim, Daniel and Rikkard threesome! That was a one time thing.... or was it?•

• Enjoy a deathless and happy modern day Lambrose chapter! • 

Also I fricken love the song above. It's amazing! Hope you all enjoy this chapter, it's over 2,000 words! •

No Particular POV:

I as a floating entity watching the Lambrose scenes play out in my head have always had a mixed relationship with beaches, mainly because I'm terrified of sharks.

They're lovely and beautiful romantic spots to take a loved one, but that doesn't appeal to me because I don't believe love exists, however they did. Lillian Linton and Rikkard Ambrose sat together in the 21st century on a private beach of the coast of Greece.

I use the term sit loosely. Very loosely.

They were in fact tangled in a baby making blanket while stark naked and sweating from the heat and the wild passionate sex they had just had, while Karim watched.

Well Karim didn't watch, though he may have liked too, his threesome fantasies had come and gone earlier in this one-shot book.

I was telling the truth when I said they'd just finished trying to get a bun in her oven if you know what I mean.

She has always secretly wanted kids. Cute little demons that run around their adorable London townhouse throwing up and pooping on things randomly.

He would do anything to make the women of his dreams happy.

One of Rikkard's favourite memories is of his first meeting with his wife. He walked into a local tailor shop as his suit jacket had ripped while on his way to an important business meeting.

His stone cold glare commanded all the employees attention as he entered the quaint little store. He gathered all their attentions apart from one, a rather fiery women with a generous butt that he couldn't stop staring at.

Adorable ice cold Lillian pervert. 

She felt someone's eyes on her derrière and turned around only to be meet with a mildly lust filled gaze of a drop dead stone cold beautiful stranger names Ambrose, Rikkard Ambrose.

They both stopped for a moment and they felt like everything was frozen in mid air, all they could see was each other fully dressed.

Then they started undressing each other with there eyes as most people do when they see an attractive stranger...

Just me? Oh okay...

"Lilly, Lilly, Lilly?"

The voice of a bearded office by name of James Carter.

She tore her eyes away from the beautiful stranger and mentally put his clothes back on, sadly, and turned towards her dear friend Carter who was stressing about the colour of his suit for his up closing wedding.

Lilly smiled softly as she looked at Carter dressed finely in a beautifully midnight blue suit. The exact suit that matched his wonderful husband Ruthord Brittlesworth's suit. She was going to be the maid of honour.

"It looks marvellous Carter. I'm sure Ruth will be incredibly excited to see you walking down the aisle wearing that."

Carter smiled and shamelessly checked himself out in the mirror. "Looks fabulous, I'll take it Lilly."