9. A Better Love Triangle Than Edward, Bella and Jacob...

*This fanfiction should not be taken seriously. It's something stupid I wrote because I thought it would be funny, please enjoy this piece of crap... also Eyes Closed by Halsey is amazing Ive been listening to it on repeat!*

*Unedited*

No Particular POV:

Lilly was a good distraction for Rikkard when he was overflowing with pent up need but he could only be distracted by a women he doesn't love for so long.

He just didn't feel the same way about her that she feels with him.

Lillian loves Rikkard with all her heart however, sadly it's a love of the unrequited kind. He uses her when the one he truly wants is unavailable and oblivious to his strong feelings for them.

Or so he thinks.

He doesn't realise the person of his dreams feels the same way about him. They both daydream of kissing and touching the other on a daily basis.

Rikkard pretends Lillian's  the love of his life, he pretends she's the most beautiful perfect being on the planet but when he kisses her, he imagines someone else.

Somebody who captured his heart years ago.

Many women wonder why the handsome, young and incredibly rich Rikkard Ambrose is still single. He hardly takes an interest in women, even those he seemed to be in love with.

Maybe, just maybe, the great Rikkard Ambrose wasn't looking for a wife.

He was looking for a husband.

A poles before holes kinda guy, dicks before chicks. Beards over everything else, and he finds one mans beard, towering height and ability to wield a sword incredibly attractive.

While walking tirelessly through the jungle the advantage of walking behind the other two was that he could admire Karim's wonderful back muscles and the way they flexed under his clothing.

His eyes constantly travelling south to stare at his wonderful derrière. He always admired the way his sweat dripped off his muscles and face in an amazing way that mesmerised his cold eyes.

Only his eyes were cold, everything else was burning hot in desire and love for the loyal massive man before him.

He dreamed off pushing him up against a tree and rubbing against each other in a delicious friction.

Once back from the jungle Rikkard ran into a problem. A rather large one at that. He was becoming undeniably attracted to Daniel Eugene Dagelish.

The man with the last name that nobody can seem to spell correctly considering it's the longest, most stupid last name on the entire planet and his offspring should take the second name Ambrose. It's much easier to spell.

Karim was strictly business with Rikkard for years and years and never once reacted to his advances on him. An 'accidental' touch here and there or making him spend late nights in the office with him occasionally while discreetly unbuttoning buttons and teasingly taking off his clothing like his tailcoat and top hat.

But Karim wasn't interested and seemed to what to keep everything professional. Even if every part of his body told him to ravish his boss he remained in control of his emotions never once submitting to his bodies need.

This lead Rikkard to start developing feelings for Daniel. A man who radiates power and masculinity something Rikkard found very attractive.