2. The End Of An Era *ReWritten Ending*

*I disliked the ending so this is a re written ending I like a lot more it's where the story was meant to go and so why not rewrite it? I have too much free time... The new ending starts just after Ambrose reaches the ball*

Lilly's POV:

Married life isn't what I thought it would be.

Trapped to a man at home, day in day out doing nothing but sitting still and looking pretty.

This isn't what I expected. I'm married to the love of my life the man of my dreams but... but I'm not happy.

It's hell. It's worse than hell. It's awful. I'm not happy. I don't feel the same way.

I used to. At one point I'm convinced we were in love. It was perfect. The way he looked at me during the wedding was wonderful. Made butterflies erupt in my stomach. A storm of butterflies to combat his everlasting silence.

I was a bit disappointed we didn't go on a honeymoon. He went straight back to work a day after the wedding.

It seemed like he loved me only in words. Hardly ever showed affection to me. Didn't let me work for him anymore. It was heartbreaking.

It still is heartbreaking.

A few months after our wedding day. 2 months and 7 seven days to be exact I found out I was pregnant with my first baby. A lovely boy named Edward.

Rikkard has never been very affectionate. But I hurt like hell when he never really was there for me during my pregnancy. It was hard. He wasn't too happy about feeding another mouth, a baby at that.

He only took one day off work. The day I went into labour. He stayed and held the baby boy once and the ghost of a smile over came his still devilishly handsome face.

After everything he's done I'm still in love with him.

He then gave the baby back to me and left. I didn't see him till early the next day.

He still leaves early in the morning and comes home very late at night.

Me and Eddie are alone for most of the time. We have a very strong mother and son bond. He wasn't happy when he had to share me with his baby sister Rosalina.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl is what Ella always says.

I'm not even sure how I got pregnant. Mine and Ricks sexual life dissolved during our marriage to the point of no contact. We don't even sleep in the same bed anymore.

4 years into our marriage. A marriage that holds no love anymore. Or at least not on my part.

It makes me wonder if he ever really loved me.

Eddie is 3. A cute little boy who is far too curious for his age. He has his fathers beautiful eyes and raven black hair. He's going to be a heartbreaker when he's older.

Rose is beautiful. Shiny brown hair and chocolate brown eyes like me. Rick wasn't even there when I gave birth to her. He tends to have very little interaction with the kids.

It's our four year anniversary today. I don't think he remembers that's why I'm doing what needs to be done.

If you love something let it go and if he comes back to you then he truly loves you.

So I'm leaving. I'm taking the children and leaving. I just hope he lets me have time before I come back to him.

If he wants me to come back again.

He tends to come home at ten at night. So we left at 12 in the afternoon. Told the men stationed outside the house that we were going shopping. Not leaving for good.