4.1 Ironic Flowers *An Alternate Ending*

No particular POV:

So this was the original one I wrote where Rikky and Lilly actually do get married. The first one is where there is a twist. A twist I'm hopeful lots of you didn't see coming...

Feel free to skim the first half of the chapter not actually properly read it till the Ambrose bit about half way through.

The only changes in the beginning are slight word variations. The ending is drastically different.

The irony of the situation at hand was wonderful.

Lilies everywhere. An arrangement of reds, pinks, deep majestic purples, all of them beautiful and not to mention very, very expensive.

It drove a certain stone, cold miser ballistic.

He had to spend so much money on such frivolous, downright boring decorations such as flowers that it physically hurt him to think about the cost of this wedding.

All for one special, beautiful, ferocious ifrit by the name of Lillian Linton.

One corner of his mouth lifted up. Linton soon to be Ambrose. The thought was almost enough to make him smile.

Almost. It was the most emotion we would get out of him. We have to take what we can get.

It was sunny, well as sunny as it was going to get in Britain. It's either cloudy with a side order of rain, raining so heavily that you feel like the rain is trying to drown you or unbearably hot.

Unbearably hot at 10 degrees that is. In Britain heat winter sometimes feels like it lasts all year. It's only hot June, July, August.

That's why they're having a summer wedding. His little ifrit didn't want to freeze on her wedding day and for some unfathomable wanted an outdoor wedding.

Rikkard paced back and forth under the floral arch inspecting the lilies. He had spent a lot of money on this wedding and he himself, though we all know he would never admit it out loud, was very excited and nervous for his wedding that would take place in four hours.

Four hours. He smiled and grimaced at the same time. His life would change in four hours. Of course he was happy, but also terrified.

He looked out across the forest in front of which his rather extravagant wedding was to be held and sighed, he wondered what Lillian was doing right now.

His cold gaze wandered over to the little cottage situated near where the ceremony was to be held.

Rows upon rows of white plastic chairs decorated in lilies stood before him. Each soon to hold a guest of the upmost importance in high society.

Courtesy of Lillian's gold digging aunt of course. He wouldn't dream of inviting so many boring people whom only want to came to celebrate they're special day to just boost their status.

Between the chairs were tiny little flower petals that littered the walk way. The shine shone on them and Rikkard internally smiled. It did seem perfect.

Even if it was wasting his money.

Beyond the chairs and quaint little flowers lay the cottage. A smile thing not to far from London, making it easy for Rikkard to get back and forth from work.