3. Italy

This is also every unedited.... sorry

No Particular POV: ( Possibly Historically inaccurate or inaccurate Ambrosenes ( can this be a word? ) or just crappiness in general )

Lake Garda, a beautiful place for a beautiful couple. Well, that's what some may say when they see Mr and Mrs Thomas.

No one would expect that at first glance they were, in fact, faking it.

Again.

Or that they were both incredibly angry with one another.

"Why are we here dearest dick?"

His jaw clenched as he stared at the infatuating women before him. A women he was very mad at but also extremely attracted to.

Quite a predicament I say.

The women stabbed her steak roughly with a knife cutting off large chunks and aggressively eating it. The mans eyes were trained on her lips.

Quite creepily staring at her may I add.

"Lillian dearest, could you please stop pretending that steak is my face and making it quite clear to my enemies that you are not vey happy with our current situation?"

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"We do have to keep up pretences after all."

His mouth lingered on her face. Breathing in her scent.

The women shivered as his voice ran over her body.

He still attracted her even thought he was a stone cold miser that would most likely never return her feelings.

He leaned away from her smirking hoping he some how affected her but was upset when he looked up into the dark brown chocolate eyes and saw sadness swimming within.

She was contemplating her feelings. She knew she felt something for him. Something more than an employee should feel for her employer.

When she got back to London she would have to marry. Marry the first rich bachelor to show interest in her. That's the price she must pay for going on one more trip.

One more adventure with the man she had grown to love.

The man by the name of Rikkard was intently staring at her. Watching her wallow in her own sadness. Not being able to do anything.

He also felt more for her than an employer should towards his employee. He was to stubborn to admit it.

Oh how it would be so much easier for the two if they just admitted their feelings for each other. Then maybe, just maybe, their story would have ended better.

But this isn't a romance.

It's a tragedy.

"Yes I suppose, just pretences." She sighed. A heart breaking sigh. "I'm sorry." She shot him a tight lipped smile. "May I retire for the night dreariest husband?"

He sent her a weary smile. Why was she acting so odd? "Of course my love. I will join you later."

Lillian pushed her food away from her and stood up. Her skirts billowing out behind her as she walked past the beautiful lake and towards their hotel room.