Chapter 13: What The Hell

Start from the beginning

"2" before I could let another one loss she spoke up. "It-it wasn't m-me I swear. Th-this lady said she'd know yo-your father. She wa-wanted him to pay fu-for what he did. She she needed to ge-get to-to you first. They only way to do-do that wa-was to take something you lo-love and would want back. I'll give you he-her information. Pl-please don't kill me." She begged I didn't give a damn about them scary ass tears.

"Where's the information?" Javan questioned. "In the ni-night stand." He went to the night stand pulling out a stack of papers. As he looked through them he counted. "2" that was a bullet to her stomach. "1" we both sent bullets through her head.

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand escorting me out. "Call the crew to clean this shit up. Make sure nothing is left behind."

At the trap

"So apparently this women's name is Lisa young." I read through the messages and documents that were spread out on the table.

"Accord to this paper she's supposed to be living town with the bait. We already know that the bait is my son." Javan announced.

"I need everyone to thoroughly look through these papers. Find anything that'll get us to this bitch tonight." Every one fathered around the table looking for the best information.

"Kayla, I been looking for this Lisa Young anywhere possible. This woman doesn't exist. I think she's using this name as a disguise." Josh who was the best tech man I knew informed us.

I closed my eyes thinking of any possible way to get to this women. "See if you can get into Jasmine's calls and messages. Look at the latest ones with her and this Lisa person and then track Lisa's location." He turned back to his Mac book and got back to work.

Looking through the messages I noticed that they'd use code words like "the bait" and "special spot". I began to get frustrated with myself. This was all my fault. She wanted me and now my sons gone. "Shit." I screamed through the papers that were in my hand. I officially lost my cool.

I went into Javan office and cried. "Baby come here." Javan walked in behind me. He held me as I sobbed. All I wanted was to have Tyler back. "Th-this is all m-my fault." Guilt flooded my body and I cried harder.

"Baby no its not. You didn't tell her to take him from us. That evil bitch chose to do that herself. You gotta pull it together baby. Tyler needs you to straighten up so we can find him." Javan was right. I needed to put my self pitty aside for the sake of my son. "Thank you stinka. I needed that." I whipped my face with a tissue that was on his desk.

"I love you baby." He bent down and kissed me. "I love you more" I kissed him back. "When we get our son back I'll take you to y'all favorite spot and get you oxtails and him his beef patty." He chuckled.

Golden crust.....Golden crust." That's its baby. Golden crust." I rushed back into the meeting with a puzzled Javan behind me.

"Listen up. A couple of weeks ago we went to Golden crust on east 180th. This lady bumped into Tyler. Her face looked as if she'd had surgery done. Her name was Lisa. She was about 5'2 light skin. Skinny with brunette hair."

"I got a building across the street from there. I'll hook y'all up to the cameras. Y'all can try to get a close up on her face." Some random nigga spoke.

"Who the- Daddy what the hell." He walked to me. "I came to find my grandson with y'all. Let's go." Although I was utterly confused by his presence I just went with the flow.

"I got it boss. Her real name is Jewel Cruz. She lives on East 176 the. Its a gated community but we got some connects with the guard's." Josh handed me the sheet of information and we he'd out.

Tyler's POV

"Maaaaa-maaaaaa

"Maaaaa-maaaaaa." Me want ma-ma and Daddy. Mean lady bite me arm.

"Staaawwwppp owwww." Her put hot stuff on me arm it hurt sooo bad. I cry more she get mad and do it again.

Kings POV (new person)

(Thanks ToniTiger_Tamartian for Mr

(Thanks ToniTiger_Tamartian for Mr. Chocolate)

As Kayla's father I should be there for her no matter what. I know that sounds fake as hell because of the prior choices I made, but it was for the best.

I already knew Jasmine's money hungry ass was lying, but I also knew that she was setting my daughter up. It was best for Kayla to stay away from me because I was the main target.

But at this moment none of that matteres. Although I've only met Tyler once I'd grown to love him. He was a sweet chubby boy who loved to play with my chains. Most importantly he was my grandson by love. It's my duty to help them and that's what I'm doing.

"Everybody get in y'all positions. No mistakes or that's y'all asses." Seeing my daughter in boss mode made me proud. I did a good job raising her.

We raided the house automatically. The sound of Tyler's screaming rose from the basement.

"This way y'all." I called out entering the basement disgusted me. It smelt like mold and sour pussy. That's another bullet added for having him in this dump.

"Bitch." Kayla knocked her in the head with the butt of her gun. She fell on her back and I was shocked. "What the hell😱"

______________________________
Who do y'all think it is

Tell us how y'all feel about the chapter.

Thanks for reading😘

Chapter written by Jaz-Nao