"I need clothes" she blushed.

"You look better without them in my opinion, but it's hard not to grab you and take you right now" I spoke honestly causing her to laugh.

"I never said you couldn't" she strode over to the bed sitting atop of me.

"We can't, work remember?" I said running my hands down her sides.

"Damn it" she sighed rolling off of me, walking to my closet getting a pair of leggins and jumper out. I walked over to her kissing her lightly before stealing her towel. "PERRIE" she tried to hide behind the jumper but I laughed moving them out the way.

"You look so much better now" I said in her ear before grabbing her bum, walking out to go in the shower. I quickly closed the door before hopping in to wash my hair and body. I wrapped a towel around my body before walking back into my bedroom. There wasn't a Jade in sight. I got a pair of jeans and blue jumper out. Before I turned around, my towel was quickly taken off of me.

"Speak for yourself" she nibbled my ear causing me to shiver, nipping my bum and walking back to the door. "You know, you should put some clothes on. I'm the only one aloud to see you like this" she winked before walking out. I smiled at her words while getting changed.

"Oh jadeeyyy" I shouted. She came into the room.

"Yes baba?" She sat down on the bed.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"7:25" she said lying down. I quickly dried my hair, done my make up and went down next to her.

"I suppose we should get going" I said cuddling into her side.

"You ready?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

"Yep" I popped the p.

"I'd rather just stay like this" she sighed.

"Me too but we have to work" I pulled her up.

"The only good thing is that our rooms are close to each other" she smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah do you think we'd be this close if you hadn't of shown me around?" I asked pullings away to slip on my pumps.

"Hopefully, but I doubt it" she shrugged. "But I did and we're here now" we smiled.

"Shit we should really get going" I laughed. We grabbed our bags and locked the door behind me. Getting in my car, I started it and drove off.

-skip car ride-

We got out and linked arms walking into school. We heard giggling coming from the hallway. We looked at each other as if to say 'let's have a look'. We turned the corner to find Leigh giggling at something that Jesy had said.

"Hey, do you think there's something going on between them?" She asked as I watched them closely.

"It looks like they're flirting" I said to her.

"Shit I think they heard us" she pushed me against the wall.

"Are you trying to kiss me Thirlwall" I smirked at how she was standing.

"Well" she was about to lean in but I pushed her away before anything did happen.

"Later babe" I whispered and she nodded.

"How did you two get here? Jade I don't see your car" Jesy said standing next to Leigh.

"Perrie brought us" she smiled at me, making my heart melt.

"Ohh" Leigh wiggled her eyebrows.

"Not like that you perve, I spent the night at her house because dinner with my mam brought some horrible memories. My neighbour invited me in for a cuppa, who just so happens to be her brother and best friend"

"I couldn't stand seeing her upset so I told her we'd have a movie night to cheer her up and that's what we did"

"Did you sleep okay then?" Jesy asked, her motherly instinct kicking in.

"Not really" she sighed looking up at me through glazed over eyes.

"I woke up to her crying, shaking, muttering, tossing and turning. It was horrible" she slung her arms around me again.

"Thank you, I'll explain everything soon" she said into my shoulder while I rubbed her back.

"It's fine I understand. I told you about my past and it was horrible telling someone but it felt so much better to get it off my chest" I told her while the two looked at me sympathetically.

"What happened in your past Perrie?" Jesy asked. She really is like a mother.

"I'll tell you another time. C'mon let's get you in your room" I guided her inside with my arms still around her, while she clung onto me. The two walking behind us.

"Can I have another hug? Like the one we had the other day" she sounded like a little upset child, so innocent. I nodded and sat in her chair, she cuddled into me with her legs on my lap. "thank you pezz" she put her head in the crook of my neck.

"It's fine chicken, your okay" I hugged her to let her know she's safe.

"Do you both want some tea?" Leigh asked. I nodded for the both of us. Jesy stayed with us.

"How about I get you some biscuits Jadey? That'll cheer you up hon" she was sitting on Jades desk. She nodded her head on my shoulder "I'll be back in a second" she walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Perrie?" she looked up at me with adorable brown eyes.

"Yeah baba" I played with her hair.

"Can we do something on Friday night?"

"Of course, why would I say no?" I kissed her forehead.

"I don't know" she cuddled further into me "your so perfect you know that right" pecked my neck.

"I didn't but there's something about you that makes me believe you" I felt her smile.

"Good, because I'm telling the truth" she pulled away to look in my eyes. We just sat staring at each other, neither daring to make a move.

"Here we go" both walked through, Leigh with two cuppas and Jesy with some digestives.

"Thank you" she sipped her tea and picked up a biscuit. I opened my mouth and she held it up for me, took a bite and she ate the rest.

"What?" We both said at the same time to Jesy and Leigh who were looking at us.

"Nothing, nothing" they just looked at us smiling.