Gay

Color's Chap: 9 🖤🐾🖤🖤

Yuichiro

"And that's how Shinya and I were ban from Walmart" Yuu said with pride (although he shouldn't.)

"WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU DO ALL OF THAT WITHOUT INVITING ME!!?"

"You got WHAT from Walmart!?" Everyone turned around and notice Guren with a deadly look.

"Umm..." Yuu looked around to look for a safe way to scape from death itself "HEY! You can't complain! We got the bread!!"

"I LITERALLY JUST SEND YOU TWO FOR SOME FUCKING BREAD AND YOU TWO GOT BAN FROM FUCKING WALMART!!?"

Shinya was on his way to eat with them with a smile on his face until he noticed Guren yelling at Yuu about the Walmart incident, so he did what anyone in that situation would do. He did a 180 and walked away with a smile.

"SHINYA HIRAGI! TURN YOUR ASS AROUND AND GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW" Guren yelled without even turning around. Is it a soulmate thing?

"But we got the bread didn't we?" Shinya moved besides Yuu and put his left hand around Yuu's shoulders. "At the count of three scream 'This is how to confuse a gay.' and while Guren is confuse we run for our lives!" He whispered to Yuu's ear

"You know I can hear y'all right." Guren stated instead of asking. "Yuu! You're grounded until further notice and you!" He pointed at Shinya "you're not allowed to come home with us until further notice since I'm too tired to do math."

"YOU'RE GAY!" Yuu yelled in defense

🐾

Yuu dislike a lot of things. Vampire movies, feeling like a bothersome, being third wheel, vegetables, injections, needles, paper cuts, ur mum, 2017 James Charles's makeup, suits, etc. But what he hated the most was Cleaning duty.

And with his new punishment he couldn't say he was having the best life.

"Guren Ichinose." Said Yuu in displease

"What?" Asked Guren looking at the black and white tv and eating chips

"I JUST finished cleaning the living room and you already made a FUCKING mess!" Yuu said as he threw the broom at Guren.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?"

"I JUST CLEANED THE LIVING ROOM AND YOU ALREADY MADE A MESS!! WHAT IS THIS!!?" Yuu said while pointing at the brown thing on the carpet "IS THAT SHIT!? DID YOU JUST TOOK A SHIT ON MY LIVING ROOM? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?"

Guren laugh so hard that he accidentally threw his chips on the carpet "Noo! My babies.."

"HOW OLD ARE YOU? 3?" Yuu yelled as he struggled with the vacuum cable.

🐾

"It took you a while to remember you had a home." A man on a black chair mumbled as the doors opened. "Surprised you didn't hang out with... I can't remember the name, it has something to do with an itchy nose but can remember what else." The voice was smooth, soft even yet it didn't bring any warm.

"Glad to be home," Shinya looked down "Dad."

*******************************
I'm updating everything and honestly this was the chapter I dislike the most lol so.... Hello again <3