Fujoshi

Chap:20

Third POV

It was finally over. The spection went smoothly,
except for the fact that Tenri was pissed because they couldn't find the traitor.

"It would be easier if we could just check the cameras."

"The cameras are off limit im afraid, they need maintenance anyways." Tenri looked at the window. "We're gonna have to do without cameras."
Yeah, smoothly.
🖊

Once everyone have left the office, Sakae decided to sneak one more time into the office to find the paper that he REALLY needed. He searched everywhere but the office was a mess. Literally, whenever you looked BOOM! Paper. Chairs? Paper, Floor? Paper, roof? Paper, there was even paper on the bookshelf. Yes, this is Tenri's real office, no visitors could come here. Only the Hiragis could get here so if Sakae were to get caught just by heading to the halfway, he was good as dead. Which is why everyone with at least 1 brain cell would try to not play with death and decided to avoid heading here. Except Sakae since he lost all of his brain cells by just working there for a decade and still getting no raise (money).
Sakae finally found the paper he needed to exposed the Hiragi business and finally be free from the Hiragi Family.

He would get his freedom back.

Sakae first checked that no one was there even though nobody but him should be at the office.(They normally close at 12:35am and it was 3:47 so if someone where to still be here, then it would be a ghost). When he noticed no one was there, he left the office on a flash and was about to leave the place until...

"Mr. Ichinose." A kid around Guren's age, albino (with blue eyes and everything), wearing a white blouse and black trousers looked at him. Kids around his age would think he looked matured, but for Sakae who was a grown man with 2 kids and a wife was like looking at a child trying to impress his middle school friends.

"Shinya Hiragi" Said Sakae "What brings you here?"

2 days before the incident.
Yu: 10
Guren: 13