Reading

Color's Chap: 5 🐼🖤🐾

Third POV

Yoichi was walking home, alone, again.

Yoichi normally walks beside Kimizuki because they live a bit close from each other, but now Kimizuki was avoiding Yoichi, and Yoichi didn't like that at all.

Since they first meet, Yoichi tried to make friends with Kimizuki, but failed because Kimizuki would always try to avoid Yoichi.

Yoichi didn't understand why someone would avoid other person for no reason, more if they can see each others eye colors.

"Ha~" Yoichi Sigh in defeat.

He couldn't do something about it and that's what scared him the most.

Yoichi liked Kimizuki as a friend but Kimizuki doesn't seems to like him back.

Yoichi was way into the situation that, he didn't notice when he took the wrong turn, and walked on an unknown place (Elsa did say "Into The UNKNOWN." After all).

Yoichi tripped on something, and fell on the ground, getting a scratched on the knee.

"Ouch!" Yoichi said and looked at his knee "ow~" Yoichi tried to stand but that just made the scratch expand, so he sat on the ground, took his phone out and called Yuu.

"Hi? Yuu-kun? I have fallen and I can't get up! Can you tell Kimizuki-kun? He doesn't respond to my calls, and he know this place better than I do." Yoichi chuckle "oh?..... I'm on a strange dark place, it stinks, there's a lot of trash and...." Yoichi noticed a movement and started looking around.

"Uh?.... Yea! I'm alright." Yoichi looked around but didn't see nothing more than some darkness. "Umm.... Yuu-Kun..." Yoichi's voice sounded shaky and scared, "I don't think I'm alone-" after he finished saying that someone knock him out.

🐾

Kimizuki was worry sick looking everywhere.

He received a message from Yu telling him that Yoichi was cinnamonRoll-Nap.

Kimizuki didn't understand at first but then Yu explained 'KIDNAP!! OUR CINNAMONROLL WAS TAKEN! YOICHI WAS KIDNAP FOR GOD'S SAKE!! UNDERSTAND FUCKING TELEPHONE POLE!!'

Kimizuki was Angry and Worried at the same time. It was his fault! He was supposed to take care of the innocent one but he just failed! Just for a fucking crush. Kidnap, Cinnamon-nap, kidnap,

Cinnamonroll-Kidnapped.

Kimizuki looked at the place that sounded similar to what Yuu described, dark, strange, and it stinks. That could be anywhere but the place they live at didn't have that much trash.

He later found Yu running towards him.

"KIMIZUKI!!!" Yell Yuu and punched Kimizuki on the face.

"HEY!!" Yelled Kimizuki at Yuu.

"ITS YOUR FAULT!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE IGNORED YOICHI FOR A STUPID REASON!!" Yelled Yu "YOU KNOW HE CAN'T EVEN KILL A FUCKING MOSQUITO WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY!"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" Yelled Kimizuki back.

"NOTHING BUT I KNOW ITS A STUPID REASON!!" Yelled Yu.

"LET'S DISCUSS THIS LATER!! NOW WE NEED TO FIND YOICHI!!" Yelled Kimizuki.

"FINE!!"

"Ok!!"

"I called Guren by the way" Yu turned to his phone on his hand "He was coming with me, but said that Shinya wanted to come too, so he went to pick Shinya up and a car, he'll be here soon."