A

Chap: 19

Third POV

Guren was currently at the dinning room eating cereal for lunch. It was a Sunday at 3:31 and Guren was still in his pajamas.

"Guren!" Yu entered the room "My toy fell inside the duct and I need help getting it."

"I'm eating though." Said Guren before getting a full spoon of cereal and eating it. "wef daf?" Guren asked.

"Dad got a call from his work." Yu said as he was sitting on the sofa and got the control remote "He said something about someone taking information so people are getting checked." Yu looked through the channels  "YAY! Adventure Time!" Yu said before singing the Adventure Time theme song.

"So the company is investigating the possible thief? Cool." Guren continued eating his cereal "I always wondered what is the relationship between Marcelin and Princess Bubblegum, why do they dislike each other?" Guren questioned as he was watching the show with Yu.

"I don't know" Yu said looking at the tv too. Dad is the thief thought Yu He's gonna be found. Yu bit his nail.

••••

Guren was in his room with Yu, Guren was listening to music when his phone started ringing, he pressed speaker.
"Hello?" Guren Asked

[Guren] Said Sakae, Guren's Dad

"What is it? Everything alright? Yu told me about there being a possible thief.

[....] Sakae kept quiet [Yeah... Tell your mom that I'm gonna be late..]

"Why?"

[Why What?]

"Why are you gonna be late?"

[...They are checking the cameras for the spy...]

"Alright..." Guren said "I'll make sure mom knows." He said and hanged up "All of this trouble just because some dumbass is trying to play smart against an entire company." Guren said a bit pissed "So annoying."

Hopefully dad doesn't get us kill hoped Yu "What would you do if Dad was the traitor-"

"Kill him" Said Guren right away "With no remorse for trying to be a smartass."

"Why-"

"Because why would you betray a company that pays you a lot of money? Gives you full hospital services for you and all of your family, literally just gotta sit in front if a computer for 12 hours and some minutes  to do anything since there's like 60 more people doing the same shit so if someone were to stop, nobody would notice." Guren changed the song.

"True." Yu said "Then that person should be stupid stupid." Yu considered and received a smack on his forehead from Guren "HEY!"

"Say no to bad words!" Guren scolded "Only I can!"

"That's unfair..."

***
Everyone was a suspect. One of them was the traitor and they knew. They really weren't allowed to check the cameras thought, since they weren't really allowed, orders from Tenri Hiragi.

"So, shall we begin the investigation.?" Tenri said

5 days before the incident