Dessert time

I took my time in the shower, allowing the warm water to run over my body, and cleanse me. I scrubbed my self squeeky clean and when I was done, I threw on my sexy night wear, and walked back to the living room.

I found Christopher playing with the remote control, as he turned the television on and off a million times. Christophers eyes were lit with amazement, when he finally learned how to change the channels.

I sat down on the couch next to him and he immediately threw his arm around me and drew me close to him. I was dissapointed that he did not pay much attention to what I was wearing, choosing instead to play with the remote, as he continued to flick the channels up and down with his other hand. A typical man, I thought, as I snatched the remote from his hands and placed it on the coffee table.

"Christopher, it is your turn to go and take a shower while I make us something to eat." I told him, and walked him over to the bathroom and showed him how to use the shower. He was facinated with the shower head and stared at it for a while before he undressed and caustiously stepped in the tub. His shaft was huge, and I struggled to ignore it, so I pulled the shower curtain and ran out of there before I changed my mind and hopped in the tub with him.

The frozen pizza was almost cooked when I heard Christopher get out of the shower. I walked over to him and leaned on the bathroom wall and watched hungrilly as he dried himself. He was teasing me, as he took his nice sweet time to dry off. I quickly handed him his kilt to put on, because there were no other clothes for him to wear.

Walking back to the kitchen, I turned off the oven and pulled the pizza out and sliced it, just as Christopher made his way to me.

"Whats for dinner?" he asked, and as his eyes fell on the pizza and he looked up at me questionly.

"This is called Pizza, and I am afraid it is the only thing we have to eat. Tomorrow morning, we can go grocery shopping and I will buy and cook for you a steak." I told him, as I grabbed a bottle of red wine, from the cabinet, and poured it in two wineglasses.

"What is a grocery shopping?" he asked me, and I burst out laughing.

"Just eat your food, and drink your wine and I will explain to you what everything means after you make love to me." I told him.

And Christopher gobbled down his food and swallowed his wine in records time, and he lifted me in his arms and ran to the couch, and served me dessert!

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for your votes and comments.