Into your thoughts

The Twelve Council looked at each other with a smile across their face.

"I think it is time to restore some of his powers, I am afraid she grows weary of his explanations and that will interfere with them falling in love." the Wise One said softly.

Everyone nodded in agreement and prepared to say the prayer that will empower Christophers mind to be able to know and hear what the other is thinking.

"Would you please keep your thing behind your kilt," I told him angrilly. "The next time you expose yourself, I will karate chop it off , and feed it to the wolves! You might think you are Gods gift to the world, but I do not think so!"

I rolled my eyes disgustedly and marched across the room and sat on the bed. Christopher turned around and walked to the fireplace. His muscles flexed with every move that he made, as he angrilly poked at the fire, and a warming glow filled the room as the flames licked the logs.

His thick black hair hung loose behind his back and I felt an urge to run my fingers through his thick mane. In another world at another time, I could have easily fallen in love with him. Last night when I lay in bed and pretended to be asleep, I felt his huge caloused hand caress my breast and as his tongue glided down my stomache, and all the way below to my most private part, I could still feel the heat that exploded inside my loins when waves after waves of pleasure shook my body. I did everything I could to hold still and not reveal that I was awake, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Christopher suddenly turned and sent me an accusing glare. I looked away quickly, afraid that he might be able to read my facial expression. I am confused and not able to think straight. What happened last night was a once in a life time thing. I will never give in to lust ever again! He is a crazy man who fantasizes about powers and witches, and thinks himself the savior of the world!

But be that as it may, I still felt heat in my loins as my eyes traveled across his broad shoulders and down his muscled back. I have never been with a man in a sexual way, holding my virginity for my marraige bed, I remained the only virgin in the entire state of New York. I have experimented only a handful of times, and each time it was nothing more than a heated french kiss, as they slobered all over my face, thus I never had a pleasant sexual experience in my entire life. Last night however, was different than all the other times. I felt for the first time what it was to experience a bit of heaven.

Looking at him now, I wondered what it would feel like to run my tongue across his sexy muscled body and lick my way down to his erection. Christophers body suddenly stiffened and he pulled himself up from the fireplace and walked to the cabin door and threw it open and stepped out closing it behind him. whats got into him, I thought, as I walked over to the fireplace and sat down on the wooden stool, wanting to warm myself, as chills ran up and down my entire body.

AUTHORS NOTE: thanks for your votes and comments.xoxoxoxoxo