On fire

"Take off your clothing lass." he said hoarsely, his voice was deep and demanding.

And I obeyed his command and quickly removed my jeans and my thong. It was as if I was in a trance. This is just a dream and it didnt matter if I gave myself to him. In the morning when I wake up it would all go away, but for now I allowed myself to indulge in this fantasy because I was at a point of no return.

The warrior pulled back and his hot gaze swept over my body lustfully before his right leg pryed my legs apart and he centered himself between my legs and his mouth crashed down to mine and he took my breath away. I wrapped my legs around his lean waist and he pushed his huge shaft inside me and plunged deep within me and a sharp pain cause me to stiffle a cry, and immediately the warrior stopped his lovemaking, pulled back and looked at me questioning my reaction.

"Are you a maiden?" he asked in astonishment.

I nodded in answer and he dropped his head down my neck and took in a deep breath.

"It's alright." I assured him, desperately wanting him to continue what he was doing.

"Lass, i do not go around stealing maidenhoods." He said

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you all liked where the story is heading and hit the vote button!!! thanks a million!!! xoxoxoxo